Epic Perfect World

Poll

As the title suggests, I want to know who thinks everything is fine the way it is?

Everything is fine the way it is, stop breaking stuff that isn't broken!
Nothing is fine the way it is!  Let's create a new balance from scratch!
Most everything that I play is fine, but the classes that I hate need a makeover.
My class is too OP, I just slaughtered 50 people in the blink of an eye!  Trolololol Dx
Everyone needs to stop crying!  Every class has a weakness, now shut up and play the damn game!

Poll: Who thinks the class balance is fine (more or less) the way it is?

Offline Zetsumie

• Death
Seriously, everyone is bitching about nerfing things...is changing classes around really a good choice?  Everything has already been like this since I've gotten on the server; I'm sure it was this way long before I joined as well.  I've played this game longer than I would like to admit and it's never been completely balanced.  My opinion...leave everything the way it is.

Instant cast archers are bullshit?  Yeah, I agree.  So are a lot of other things.

APS Assassins can charm glitch most AA/LA classes without even sparking...

Clerics can charm glitch any HA/LA class if played correctly.

Mystics can two shot Psychics in Black Voodoo with Absorb Soul.

Psychics can kill R8 recast Barbarians with dragon gear.

Blademasters can hit pretty damn hard with APS and still remain tanky as ***... (Yes, I know tanky isn't a word)

I could go on and on...but a friend and I were messing around on a private server and we talked about what balance actually is...but there's two completely different types of balance.  There's either a server balance for 1v1's or a server balance for mass PK.  Balancing either of the two will throw its opposite out.  If everything can kill every other class evenly, in mass PK, there will be a huge advantage to whichever side has the most of any specific class.  Balancing mass PK so that no single class can dominate another in 1v1's = even more ganking than that which already exists. 

My favorite class is a Mystic and I can get destroyed by any APS class that can keep a stun lock on me.  My purify weapon helps, but not all the time.  Where as I wish APS sins weren't as OP as they are, if they weren't, Mystics would be considered OP.  And if not Mystics, the next class down the line.

There are classes that I wish weren't as OP when it comes to fighting me, but that's just me wanting to destroy everything.  I think the server balance shouldn't be tampered with at all.  Keep everything the way it is...even the bullshit Assassins...  :P

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Option five sounds appropriate. I'll go with option five.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Zetsumie

• Death
Option 1 and 5 are essentially the same thing, just worded differently.  =P

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Option 1 and 5 are essentially the same thing, just worded differently.  =P

But you gotta love the sass in option five. ;)

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Option #5 is my idol. I will take option #5 and please it in any ways possible.  Alot of people have this thought, that all classes are suppose to be able to kill each other easily or something. I think people forget this is an MMO you're not playing Call of Duty  :normal-20:. More power here, more power there, nerf here, nerf there. You couldn't please humans if you took a dildo lathered it up good and stuck it deep inside them on high. People never seem to be satisfied, and frankly (not bashing anyone or anything), but there would be less of it if no one gave into it. The QQ'ing lately has gotten out of hand, and frankly I blame all sides. People are giving into it too easily, and people want what they want so they QQ until they get it, and people rage at the people QQ'ing (like I do). All sides are at fault for something like this <.<. We need to do a little less screaming and raging over pointless stuff, and a little more thinking of how to work your way around things.... While I do agree, some stuff on this server is annoying, but a lot of the raging is people just wanting things handed to them. Don't like pvp here? Well how about this, go back to pwi and pvp there. Don't want to? OH cuz you realize it's 1000000000000000x times worse there? Okay then stfu. Things aren't perfect anywhere, least this isn't pwi. Stop judging a few people like they make up the whole class of players. Stop getting mad, just because you lost or 1v1 or died in mass pk. Guys you're GOING to die. Let me say this again, you're GOING to die. Let me say this one more time YOU'RE GOING TO DIE! Especially in mass pk. Nobody is effing invincible. Especially when you're getting AA'd by Africa.

P.S. Want to buy a king, not just any kind.
The one I speak of is very hard to find.
He rules with an iron fist you don't you see?
Not easily bends over and drops down to his knee.
Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 01:24 am by ⁑Losergoddess⁑
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
i pick option 1 and 5...also nice one lossergoddess <3
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
My vote goes to Option 4 but I kill 100 people not 50.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm liking that option 4.. but sure let's say 5 =^_^=
I'm basically 40

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
5 and nice one Losergoddess  :P
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

rainlu

i only find some classes harder to play and manage damage output and survival output at same time (for example barb) but again it's the lack of knowledge in predictions in epw for me i guess.
tbh i think it's balanced as it is ...the main fact is that there are classes with mainly constant damages and classes that are sniping through spike damaging mainly and the fact that it crosses the cooldowns with certain classes makes it harder to survive, but if u have 2 sets of r8 gears (atk and def the problem is solved)
so when you die it's basically lack of knowledge in that situtation.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
for me its just venos and abousrb soul isnt blanced

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I agree with you baby.

Edit :#4  :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline Jyeezus

Quite obvious. The psychic would say this.

But yah option 5. What u said made perfect sense. As another player mentioned on another post. It's like "rock.paper.Scissors". And altho I hate aps myself. I can't expect to beat everything so easy. :) so I accept te challenge. Kthxbai <3

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Quite obvious. The psychic would say this.

But yah option 5. What u said made perfect sense. As another player mentioned on another post. It's like "rock.paper.Scissors". And altho I hate aps myself. I can't expect to beat everything so easy. :) so I accept te challenge. Kthxbai <3

man it do 24k dmg on me without to debuff me..  my hp is 28k   :normal-18:

Offline Jyeezus

man it do 24k dmg on me without to debuff me..  my hp is 28k   :normal-18:

Ur the only class without phys def buff xD heck I wish I could beat aps sins easy but I can't just wish and hope they nerf it. I'm ok with it. It's w/e. it's hard but bring it <3 lol

Just turn shyt up!!!!

Yah idk Im just tired of nerf related posts I ran out of stuff to say  :normal-18: