Epic Perfect World

Ascended Supreme Robe problem

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Heyas,

Trying to make the Ascended Supreme Robe for my barb and I have all the required mats including the Supreme Robe: Dominance. But for some reason when I try to move the old robe to the slot it won't let me. It has been repaired, I even purified it...what else can I do lol

Tried to check the forums but didn't find any topic regarding to it and any help would be appreciated.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
i hope its the converted one that you're trying to put for the Ascended,try going to the Armour forge(special TAB) and trading it for the other one...and then converted it to ascended

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
Yep that was it :D Thanks a lot!

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I was wondering, why is this still neccesary? The current supreme robe quest gives the robe with updated stats..yet still needs a conversion?

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
I was wondering, why is this still neccesary? The current supreme robe quest gives the robe with updated stats..yet still needs a conversion?

Cause there might be those who didn't log after the patch and still might have the old cape...

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Cause there might be those who didn't log after the patch and still might have the old cape...

But why not make the quest give the actual revamped version? Instead of a weird mix between old & new?

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
Yeah I was away for some months and had no clue you would actually need to do the conversion.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Yeah I was away for some months and had no clue you would actually need to do the conversion.
welcome back tero  :smiley:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
Thank you so much  :smiley: Seems half of the ppl playing on this server changed during the 4 months I was away lol but good to see many oldies here still  :P