Epic Perfect World

voting

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
this whole week ive had issues with voting, its either not working all together (the pages just load blank no errors, tried refreshing, tried resetting my router nothing. My connection is fine, tested it already.)
Or its just the xtremetop100 not working at all.  >.< ive been voting 3 times a day and just out of luck. anyway to fix this or is it just completely on the voting websites end?

ive seen a few others complaining about xtremetop100 not working so not sure if thats still going on for others, or is it just a few handful that xtremetop100 isnt working for?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I've had the same issue a few times, nothing we can do about it tho :l It's a server side problem coming from xtremetop100's side as far as im concerned.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
true its the xtremetop100 server side,cant do anything about it o;

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
ive had the same thing happening to the votingn site link 2 as well i guess i should of made that clearer in my statement. but voting site no.2 works about 2/3 times.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
gtop was under maintenance this whole week, i hope next week it will be working ok...
they were adding new servers to their roster its one of the things i noticed ^^

Offline phantom_vip

There is real problem with voting, some players are getting gold for their vote but others get nothing and no real help from GMs; all the time I received one answer "it is not from our side" simple like that :((

Offline jogs

• Beginner
Hello Everyone...

I don't know if someone reading this can actually do something about what's going on or at the very least feel they've been down the same road... it's happened zillions of times that when I vote for cubi on both links, the website will load but the gold never get to my character on the game. I keep on voting as usual but it's frustrating seeing that I can't use regular gold as other chars do... Everyday I try and vote from the computer on my work then when I get home or sometimes even in college... I try to keep a voting schedule for exactly 3 times a day and haven't gotten the gold for it... am I doing something wrong?  :'(

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
the answer is exactly that...the problem is not on our side.
what else you want us to do ? give you free gold ?
Agatio alwready checked and theres nothing wrong with voting, as i said many times it is the voting websites fault most of the times, they are constantly under maintenance or adding new servers to their database. last time they were changing the captcha but as everyone is complaining they will probably return to the old one, cuz it might be this new captcha they got that is not working.
some people getting gold and some others not only prooves that the voting script is working.

@jogs, i dunno why thats happening maybe someone else votes from your house ? i know that maybe from your college it might be the blocked information maybe, same as your work possibly, but at home you should be fine :/

Offline jogs

• Beginner
Never was even an insinuation  for giving us free gold. Was just commenting on something that's happening and to have that kind of answer it's not the most appropriate nor the nicest, but people can't rely on others good manners right?  ;)

As for the blocking of the ISP or use of proxys it's not quite the case there are some connections that are not permitted but it happens the pages of EPWI is not one of them.. if it was blocked I couldn't even retrieve the captcha to begin with. I'll keep on voting see if someday it just works..   :/

Offline phantom_vip

"the answer is exactly that...the problem is not on our side.
what else you want us to do ? give you free gold ?"

if this what reply we get so no need to comment more....

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
answer was given way back lol
i don't understand how after answers are given to people they keep asking about it, the same people...

the first voting link which redirects to xtremetop100, has implemented a new captach method probbaly due to that some people might be having problems.
it can also be cuz of the browser people use, i use IE and i have no problems with voting  :rolleyes: maybe FireFox or Chrome don't work properly with it now? no clue :/

Offline Andr3y93

• You can decide if you want to live or die!
google chrome works perfectly because i use it 8)
Elders feelings make the new generation powerfull and wise so we should listen to them because they might teach us a leson!

Offline phantom_vip

EvilTouch.....

my reply was comment about your previous reply not about the subject :normal-19:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
gtop was under maintenance this whole week, i hope next week it will be working ok...
they were adding new servers to their roster its one of the things i noticed ^^

what about this reply that was ignored ?
only matter replies that get people the chance to put us down ?  :rolleyes:

Offline phantom_vip

first of all my comment was about your way of replying to ppl..
and for the phrase u selected, it is too old and you already looked to this subject posted today "Vote for Cubi don't work!"
that lead us to one point...
the problem still there...
thx for your support
bye