Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should the Purify Spell in weapon be changed?

Yes, make the speed and free move buff to last 0.5 - 1 second
22 (28.6%)
Yes, make the speed and free move buff to last around 2.5 seconds
13 (16.9%)
No, it's fine now (5 seconds buff)
42 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Purify Spell

Offline Jyeezus

I have to agree with this.

Agatio, you've done an amazing job maintaining this server, and I mean that entirely. I know it's hard to keep the majority of this player-base happy, as well as trying to find that perfect balance, but this server is on the top of both voting sites for a reason. If people want to cry about their class or someone else's because they have no skill/experience, then recommend that they try another class or even a different server. Don't waste your time on trying to keep a few kids who can't play very well happy. You'll stress yourself out.

These threads about "QQ nerf this, QQ nerf that" really need to stop, guys. Don't come on these forums and make a scene because you suck at the game.

Malon out.

This is stated well. I don't know what else to say to people who constantly keep QQing bout anything there is in this game that seems more of a challenge. BUT hey Agatio how bout we just make this game a lot easier and remove stuns, sleep, heals, silence, debuffs etc. and hit eachother with just lvl 1 sticks :D great idea huh? would solve everything! oh wait then we get "QQ threads" that lvl 1 sticks to OP! please remove sticks and we punch each other in pvp. No one will ever be happy seriously.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Even being a Sin when I should be totally against the purify,I'd say it shouldn't be completely removed.. Guess enough reasons have been stated above and yeah it's true AA class do require it.

As far as Nw is concerned yeah it does go a Lil op when you could cover a good part of the map with it so just reduce the time...

Just don't remove it completely cause of people complaining "it takes ALOT MORE TIME than NECESSARY to kill"

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Okay, closing the thread. Purify won't be changed at all.