Epic Perfect World

Um this ranking is a nono

Scylla

Ok we have a problem because I am an cleric. I don't get kills. I heal people. Can we get a most healed list or no list cause this some BS that I get no appreciation for what I do for all of you people. I heal, I buff, I revive you. WHERE IS MY RECOGNITION?

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.
Ok we have a problem because I am an cleric. I don't get kills. I heal people. Can we get a most healed list or no list cause this some BS that I get no appreciation for what I do for all of you people. I heal, I buff, I revive you. WHERE IS MY RECOGNITION?
You gunn go to heaven gurl.

Scylla

Done.

hello can a GM remove her from this very being of the universe. I am going through the struggle here tryna get some recognition for what I do.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤

Dw boo I make a list just for you. You be #1.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Yo, this is depressing. Poor supports.  :sad:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Metal mage first to win

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
i literally giggled, if you a cleric hunt down some bms?
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
In other words Aga wants everyone to RQ support cleric nobody gets heals so they can get on a ranking where a server is about mass pk GF!

P.S. Ily Sienna she gonna cut me <33333
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Ill afk Marco spAn for lot 3-5 weeks

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
In other words Aga wants everyone to RQ support cleric nobody gets heals so they can get on a ranking where a server is about mass pk GF!

P.S. Ily Sienna she gonna cut me <33333
If you care about being #1 in the rankings you shouldn't play support cleric in the first place  ;)
Also, r8 cleric can be great in both attack and support. Of course in PK situations your squad will want you to go into def mode to heal, buff and so on, however clerics can output insane damage in proper gear set.