Epic Perfect World

Should mystics be nerfed?

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
In my opinion a domination of  one class should be stopped.
Since the archers are going to be rebalanced, the only remaining classes (in my opinion) that need some work are mystics and barbs. Mystics deal ridiculously high damage , especially on arcane classes 15-35k each  time. Barbs  also deal such high dmg, but barbs at least need to use spark for their hard hits (in most cases). i find the extreme dmg unfair; in my opinion it should be nerfed asap. What is your opinion?

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
lolz idk much about mystics.
I don't moan much about them.
but I refuse to 1v1 them because as soon as their charm ticks it's spam heals. Impossible to get past that, from an EA perspective.

They are great support class though in mass pk

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
Well barbs have 3 choices in build which drastically alter their power output vs survivability. A full STR barb is a monster ive seen crits to my wiz exceeding 70k+ with GoF criticals, this is most likely the build you have a problem with, but in honesty they wont nerff a barb, they would only beef it up more im afraid.

(ive seen KinkyBarb 1 shot a decent enough BM lmao)
That's What Barbs Are For. High DMG output, remember, it supposed to keep agro from arcane classes and everyone else at the same time, you don't get that with a dainty sissy la la build.

Yes the Mystic should also be nerffed considerably.
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
You could least add some real options for vote.. Say example: They are maybe too strong and need some looking into.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
here you have it, slightly modified..
Thank you for your suggestions.
Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 03:34 pm by littlelupe

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
You could least add some real options for vote.. Say example: They are maybe too strong and need some looking into.
+1.
You can either nerf them or not, there is nothing inbetween.
My statement that they can kill arcane classes with 1-shot is true, i am sure most got 1-hitted by a mystic .
I'm just saying, MOST isn't ALL.
Your being biased, towards the fact that you think all arcane classes get oneshotted by wizards. It may be based on what you've seen but its still biased.
You really should add some decent poll options.
>.>
(:

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Here we go again..nerf nerf nerf.  Maybe Agatio should just nerf every class so that everyone can 1 shot each other?  Would ya all be happy then?

Offline Liquidstep

• Old Player
  • Call me Chill becaus i like to chill
i own arcnae  mystic and   its OP rally love killin  psy/barb/seeker/archer but i rather plat archer :D all depends  on   how agan gonna nerf  archers  maby need to go on  another class wich i dont wanna
Im Liquidstep and you may see  me at NS

Favorit place to  Chill there.

Chillstep - 150(sin)
Liquidstep - 150(Archer)
SlushyStep -  150(Mystic)
DreamStep - 150(cleric)
ChillyStepZ - 150(wiz)

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
i didn't cast my vote because i didn't see the "quit your bitching" option

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
i have made another pool, added more options, thank you.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Mystic's damage is higher for AA's. Purify, heal maybe, and you're okay. I can't say the same for melee's, cause even with purify or whatever, they'll still do damage, my best look is just to keep them stunlocked. :3

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Could you add an option onto the poll? Not for the entire class itself to be nerfed but just a few skills they have. Honestly, insta channeling heal is a bit much.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I agree. They need nerfing on slight heals.
They get insta OP heals.
They get a skill which does insane damage on AA, LA classes.
They have mag skills for HA classes.
They get pets to boost stats.
Sleep plant>They spam all boost skills=1 shot
Nerf a lil please.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
If I edit it, it will close. With nerf I mean only 1 ridiculous skill being slightly weakened.
i am sick and tired of getting such high dmg fro mystics and not being able to defend.
it works over expel , buffs, def. lvls, it often goes through immunity due to bug.

Offline Mantus

I agree. They need nerfing on slight heals.
They get insta OP heals.
They get a skill which does insane damage on AA, LA classes.
They have mag skills for HA classes.
They get pets to boost stats.
Sleep plant>They spam all boost skills=1 shot
Nerf a lil please.

Please take off all mystic skills