Epic Perfect World

Ranks

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
once again if u guys wanna chill out of safezone go to random locations ? i bet u guys just go to where the pk is all the time xD
there r so many good places to be...theres no reaosn to be near cities...search the map for remove locations  ;)

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I think what he is trying to say is the rankings are making single players a target of gank.  I know you will say stay in safe zone, go get guild mates to come fight with you , ect... ( If ) I choose to even venture out into a area where pk is going on, 5-10 or more will gank me.  I don't even have to do anything before this happens. I mean gank will always be around, makes the weaker (  the I can't kill you 1v1 players ) seem strong, but since the "list" it has become more prevalent.
I actually find this a no win situation. To much of this unnecessary ganking players will just leave and find another server.  Not enough Pk, gankers will leave and find another server who have more people they can kill.
When \ If this happens=dead server. :-\

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Sim, let's ban faction for having more numbers than the enemy. Let's also ban USA for ganking Iraq civilians. And ban gankers in street fights.

Life is unfair. Deal with it.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

shizo

Fine. What if it's not just for 1v1. Lots of people like standing around lost and sirry to chat and mess around. How hard would it be to simply make a rule stating that bringing fully buffed squads to designated Pk areas.
Lost, Sirry, Orchid temple. Is a bannable offense for anyone SS'd while doing it. That way all the GM has to do is check the SS and warn/Ban the person who did it. I don't see how hard that could be? I get tired of day after day gank, And not being in a faction big enough to fight back. Its unfair and to everyone QQing about balancing classes how about we balance PK in general first.

Once you leave safezone there are no rules and everything is allowed.
If you can't handle it there's a blue button to be in safe mode all the time, either use that or find another game as this is obviously not fit for you.
MORE PEW PEW, LESS QQ

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Once you leave safezone there are no rules and everything is allowed.
If you can't handle it there's a blue button to be in safe mode all the time, either use that or find another game as this is obviously not fit for you.
MORE PEW PEW, LESS QQ
What faction are you in
Sim, let's ban faction for having more numbers than the enemy. Let's also ban USA for ganking Iraq civilians. And ban gankers in street fights.

Life is unfair. Deal with it.

Can you read?
I never said ban whole factions.
I said ban squads who come and gank 4 people who aren't squadded from different facs. Please explain how that whole faction sir. ty

Offline Consist

• Old Player
You know what would be a good idea? Add faction rankings. :D

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
You know what would be a good idea? Add faction rankings. :D Allow us to see the name and level of the people they killed

shizo

What faction are you in

None, why the hell would I be in a guild, it's just less people to kill.

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
well i do agree with some points,
since ranking came everyone started to rpk.
kinda anoying somethimes, when i hang at lost
and suddenly a faction with full squad shows up,
just to get some more kills on that stupid list.

Robbert

We're not taking over PK spots to improve rank what you talking, it's all fun, killing ppl does nothing but stimulates the PK, makes them want to get a sq and fight us back, like really you said it yourself, your guild not strong enough to fight back, which implies you'd like to PK but your faction is 2 weak for it. Though, there are some that can bring ppl on the PK field, which means our prime objective was reached. Again, if you want to farm kills for ranking, doing it solo is the way to go, because having a whole sq AA'ing you lowers the chance to get the kill. Roam around NS Lost Sirry or any other PK spot alone, and kill unaware buffless ppl. Ranking has nothing to do with the sq's that kill you while sitting outside SZ.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
well i do agree with some points,
since ranking came everyone started to rpk.
kinda anoying somethimes, when i hang at lost
and suddenly a faction with full squad shows up,
just to get some more kills on that stupid list.
How ironic.

About the rankings, it is true that there's been a lot more PVP  lately with the rankings added, but it's not such a bad thing considering that this is a pvp server and it needs some action. To those who usually "chill" at the pk spots such as Lost/West archosaur I'd suggest you to either find a new chill spot, go blue name or get some backup for those gankers :) The ranking is there for the competitive players and if you really don't care about competition, I don't see how this would bother you :/

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
How ironic.

About the rankings, it is true that there's been a lot more PVP  lately with the rankings added, but it's not such a bad thing considering that this is a pvp server and it needs some action. To those who usually "chill" at the pk spots such as Lost/West archosaur I'd suggest you to either find a new chill spot, go blue name or get some backup for those gankers :) The ranking is there for the competitive players and if you really don't care about competition, I don't see how this would bother you :/

I 'chill' at lost too. It's nice to be on a PK spot and PK, just because we don't constantly PK there it doesn't mean we don't at all, and most of the time when guilds invade it's during a 1v1. :-\ just wanna put that out there.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i dunno but i will throw a guess here...
i think tha tpeople that usually 1vs1 and lose call the rest of the faction...not sure though just throwing some guesses.
what i think also that might happen and i see from the videos here on the Forum, is not a faction searching for 20 vs 1 alone player...it might happen since the faction is RPK (this term does not apply on private servers since ppl on private servers want to pk) so they just go search for other faction to have some fun...from the videos can see always big factions fighting, i dont see videos of a faction  of 20 or 30 players going from teleport to teleport killing everything they see...it might happen though but i dont believe it much...

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You know what would be a good idea? Add faction rankings. :D Allow us to see the name and level of the people they killed
The kill check thingy should be added this week. Faction rankings need a bit more work though...

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
I 'chill' at lost too. It's nice to be on a PK spot and PK, just because we don't constantly PK there it doesn't mean we don't at all, and most of the time when guilds invade it's during a 1v1. :-\ just wanna put that out there.

Some of those who 1v1 sometimes gank with their guild, and the ones who hit them back mostly do it to return the favor. I usually avoid doing that, but  some people "chill" with me and the moment their guild mates arrive they turn against me and start ganking me and pretty much everyone else who is not in their guild. There are some examples with people who run into a bunch of my guild mates after that and act like it never happened and even complain after they get killed. What am I supposed to do? Pretend that I didn't see what they did? It hurts when some people do that, and I'm really tired of it. Honestly, those "pinoy" and "chinese" guilds who you call the worst gankers are actually the fairest in my opinion. Yes, they do kill everyone on sight, but they also don't pretend to be friendly when they can't handle the fight and don't complain when they get killed back. :)

i dunno but i will throw a guess here...
i think tha tpeople that usually 1vs1 and lose call the rest of the faction...not sure though just throwing some guesses.
what i think also that might happen and i see from the videos here on the Forum, is not a faction searching for 20 vs 1 alone player...it might happen since the faction is RPK (this term does not apply on private servers since ppl on private servers want to pk) so they just go search for other faction to have some fun...from the videos can see always big factions fighting, i dont see videos of a faction  of 20 or 30 players going from teleport to teleport killing everything they see...it might happen though but i dont believe it much...

This is nothing unusual, of course that a guild that gets a high amount of people for PK will look around the map to find a worthy opponent. They also mostly kill everyone who gets in their way and don't really ask them whether they are willing to pk or not. But they should remember that those people that they gank will remember that someday and will eventually team up against them.