Epic Perfect World

Ranks

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
Hi,i checked the players ranking on EPW Panel when i click on Class i get mystic and at the pgae 4-5 Seekers,where they other Classes??... im just saying it will be great when u know ur Rank

Thanks
Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 02:51 pm by BlackPulsee

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
is this overall time playing game or just some event they started? go Apa go
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Hei

Is it possible to see more than 100 people? Or to search for a name and see who the person killed/died to? Like on this pic

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Yes you do see more than 100players and different categories in which they're ranked.

Searching ain't possible atm.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
That PvP table #1 @ Hei you can click on names and see who killed time/date.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
That PvP table #1 @ Hei you can click on names and see who killed time/date.
yep so you can see if they farmed alts or low levels etc

Also there was guild kill/death.
Hang Over was topz there :3

Offline Jim~

That is one good ranking system..  I would love to have that.. so them stalkers can stalk all day jajaja

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
This ranking will also be improved over time

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
This ranking will also be improved over time

I hate it. It's done nothing for the server but improve large factions ganking popular PK spots for kills. Before rankings, It was mainly axe group sync and worms, But now you get every large faction on the game doing it for kills, I can barely spend 30 minutes at a PK spot before 20 fully buffed people come along and kill everything. Remove rankings or fix gankings please.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I hate it. It's done nothing for the server but improve large factions ganking popular PK spots for kills. Before rankings, It was mainly axe group sync and worms, But now you get every large faction on the game doing it for kills, I can barely spend 30 minutes at a PK spot before 20 fully buffed people come along and kill everything. Remove rankings or fix gankings please.

This is not Street Fighter. Deal with it, be it 100v1 or the other way around.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
This is not Street Fighter. Deal with it, be it 100v1 or the other way around.

You're in Worms right?
Wow why isn't that a surprise. You guys did it before rankings.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team

there are 8 maps of your choice and whoever you wanna go to 1 vs 1...i don't understand the problem  :rolleyes:
everything we do or implement you guys always find a way to do one thing...bring it down with your comments.
wouldnt it be mroe productive if u simply suggest new stuff ? stuff that would actually contribute to the well beeing of the server ? instead of saying "it sucks..."

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
there are 8 maps of your choice and whoever you wanna go to 1 vs 1...i don't understand the problem  :rolleyes:
everything we do or implement you guys always find a way to do one thing...bring it down with your comments.
wouldnt it be mroe productive if u simply suggest new stuff ? stuff that would actually contribute to the well beeing of the server ? instead of saying "it sucks..."

Fine. What if it's not just for 1v1. Lots of people like standing around lost and sirry to chat and mess around. How hard would it be to simply make a rule stating that bringing fully buffed squads to designated Pk areas.
Lost, Sirry, Orchid temple. Is a bannable offense for anyone SS'd while doing it. That way all the GM has to do is check the SS and warn/Ban the person who did it. I don't see how hard that could be? I get tired of day after day gank, And not being in a faction big enough to fight back. Its unfair and to everyone QQing about balancing classes how about we balance PK in general first.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
so basicly ban players cuz they like to PvP ?
good rule to make us lose like 80% of the players :/
if people wanna chat just stay in safezone, if people wanna pk go outside now if people wanna chit chat outside of safezone...hows tha tour problem? i understand its not good but there are so many maps for u chitchat...i dont believe factions are using radars to target everyone out of safezone.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
so basicly ban players cuz they like to PvP ?
good rule to make us lose like 80% of the players :/
if people wanna chat just stay in safezone, if people wanna pk go outside now if people wanna chit chat outside of safezone...hows tha tour problem? i understand its not good but there are so many maps for u chitchat...i dont believe factions are using radars to target everyone out of safezone.

I like to PVP. However I don't call 9 of my friends get full buffs and ruin it for the simple people with lower factions who just want to chill with friends. And also, If you stand at a PK spot for an hour, I guarantee you will see at least one faction coming fully buffed and ganking everyone there.