Epic Perfect World

On A Short Hiatus

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I will not be here on the fourth of July and will be gone until the 8th. I am going to visit my Grandmother for my Father's birthday and there is not a computer or internet access around. I've been hooked on my computer so this trip might be what I need. This hiatus is for my factions I am in, QueenTank is in War and SpikyCat is in Rawr.

Since I won't be here to say it tomorrow, happy 4th to anyone that celebrates it.

See you soon,
   TheFelineLife

EDIT: This was meant for my friends and faction members. I can't stop anyone from posting hate in this thread but it warms my heart to know that if you do you just wasted some of your life reading this post and replying to it when you could have been doing something productive. Oh well, if you are out to bring people down it makes me estatic to waste your time because if I am wasting the time of someone who cared enough to post hate here I'm a happy girl.

EDIT2: I made a mistake on the date, I'm leaving on the 5th. Happy 4th of July if you celebrate it.
Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 03:53 pm by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 09:07 am by EvilTouch
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Anyways, have fun and take care.
Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 09:08 am by EvilTouch

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Have fun, take care from me too o.o
Btw, where do they live? :3 (general curiosity. I am NOT a stalker >.>)
Since it's technically your vacation rite?..
(:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Don't know you but have fun<3

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Thank you to everyone who was polite about this notice. :3

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Thank you to everyone who was polite about this notice. :3

I made this so that officers of my factions and my friends know where I am.

So where you going? :3
Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 09:09 am by EvilTouch
(:

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
So where you going? :3

To see my Grandmother. I don't prefer to say which city or state in particular they live in.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
You're wasting space, could just pm those people in game before you leave.  :normal-18: Posting on forums, where every can see, makes YOU look as if you were, like you mentioned, in a high horse. It's a public forum, dont put your stuff here, simple.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
You're wasting space, could just pm those people in game before you leave.  :normal-18: Posting on forums, where every can see, makes YOU look as if you were, like you mentioned, in a high horse. It's a public forum, dont put your stuff here, simple.

Not everyone is online at the same time. Much easier to put it here so that they know when I am offline.
Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 09:10 am by EvilTouch

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
On-topic: Another thank you to those taking this politely.
Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 09:11 am by EvilTouch

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
 Idk you but have fun  ;)
Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 09:12 am by EvilTouch

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Have a great time Feline. Enjoy the 4th and stay safe.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Idk you but have fun  ;)[/color]

Thank you for writing this. :)

Have a great time Feline. Enjoy the 4th and stay safe.

Thank you.

I don't want my faction officers to kick me from my faction for being inactive and for my friends to wonder where the hell I am; hence the reason why I wrote the hiatus here. As far as I know all my friends have a forum account so they can read this later.
Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 09:12 am by EvilTouch

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Cleaned and Re-Opened.

Happy Gaming ;)