Epic Perfect World

Lucky Cube Game Coin

The other other cube of fate reward. Currently, they're only useful for crafting the lvl 80 necklace, which is underpowered compared to regular gear. Could we maybe implement other recipes for these coins? Gear? Pages of Fate/Old Book Pages?

Talking about pages, shouldn't the book credits required for old book pages be at least half that required for pages of fate? 5 old book pages to one skill and 2 pages of fate to one skill, yet page of fate is double the price in boutique and trade value.

Just my $0.02

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
The other other cube of fate reward. Currently, they're only useful for crafting the lvl 80 necklace, which is underpowered compared to regular gear.

Puzzle Cube under powered compared to Dragon Neck? mmm I don't think thats right, its about the same. There is a drop of 5% HP but you increase 5 attack and defence levels
That's the one made with Cogs of Fate. There's three levels of cube neck: lvl 60, lvl 80, lvl 140. Check the forges in CoF.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Puzzle Cube under powered compared to Dragon Neck? mmm I don't think thats right, its about the same. There is a drop of 5% HP but you increase 5 attack and defence levels

I think this person is looking at the pwi puzzle cube's in the cube forges. I could be wrong,  am not logged on the game to check to see if those forges still have the old cube necks, but I think this is what they see. You can find the EPW version of the neck at the accessory forges in major city's

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
That's the one made with Cogs of Fate. There's three levels of cube neck: lvl 60, lvl 80, lvl 140. Check the forges in CoF.

Oh I see what you mean, I thought you meant the cogs but you were calling them coins! Yeah I am in agreement here. I blew all mine on pointless stuff because it was clogging my inventory