Epic Perfect World

Sin's and chi

Offline Nexus

I don't know if this is possible but is there a way to make it so sins would lose like 30 chi every X amount of secs in stealth, yeah im ready for sins to bash me on this but that might help balance the PVP aspect a bit more.  As I said before I don't even know if this would be possible because of coding issues.  I also understand that sin's are indeed killable but being able to have soo much HP and skills that make you evade damage or stuns is a bit crazy and 1v1 it is difficult cause if they come near death they can force stealth and try again once apoth is done cooldown.  Another option would be add the 31 stealth detection pots.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/32756
Last Edit: Apr 26, 2012, 11:39 pm by Nexus

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
Why those http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/26659 are bad?
Never played for sin, so don`t know what`s they stealth level at 150 ;/

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
I like the chi drain idea :D Donno if it can be done though.

I agree with the detection pots, but I would go further and place those pots on a different cooldown from the rest of the apothecary. Otherwise, we'd still have to waste apothecary purely just to see sins.

Demon shadow escape gives sins 31 stealth level. So the normal lvl 30 detection pots won't work. That also means endgame sins can't see each other O_O

OR!!!!!!

Have the interval chest piece usable only for archers while the sins can use the one that gives extra crit. This would lower their aps and make them a bit less OP lol. They'd still do the same damage but it would force sins to actually use some skill rather than auto-attack while stun-locking to win.
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Nexus

yeah I believe those pots do have separate cooldown on the real PWI server, although they are rare so I don't want to test hahah saving for the annoying sins

Offline Absorbed1

I don't know if this is possible but is there a way to make it so sins would lose like 30 chi every X amount of secs in stealth, yeah im ready for sins to bash me on this but that might help balance the PVP aspect a bit more.  As I said before I don't even know if this would be possible because of coding issues.  I also understand that sin's are indeed killable but being able to have soo much HP and skills that make you evade damage or stuns is a bit crazy and 1v1 it is difficult cause if they come near death they can force stealth and try again once apoth is done cooldown.  Another option would be add the 31 stealth detection pots.

Well i want this:

Barb -> Lose Hp every 10secs when in Tigerform
Veno -> When in Foxform increased damage taken (100%)
Archer -> Hp nerf when he use Wings of Protection
Cleric -> When buffed hp lowers for 60%
Psy -> when Soul of Silence is active -> stun every 11secs
Sin -> Lose every 10secs 30 chi when stealthed
Wizard -> Will of force cost 2sparks
Bladmaster -> only able to wear arcane gear
Seeker -> Every 5secs vortex interupt
Mystic -> when pet is sumoned -> deactivate every attack skill

really i got a sin...
and one class is NOT the other
but i think with all this QQ all classes gonna get killed...

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy

Well i want this:

really i got a sin...

Yea no, seekers and clerics have enough trouble in PK already. Sins are OP, even most good sins agree. If you really think sins arent, try pking vs them on any character, its possible with good tactics, but you have to be a better player than the sin is to beat them.

No one class should be able to so easily beat every other class. I dont PK much, and why I do I dont really care if I die or not but I hate seeing sins complain that they are underpowered or argue that they are not over powered >.<

I have 58k hp with barb buff an one of my friends can drop that in about 10 seconds with a demon spark, its just not right...

Offline Absorbed1

Well i want this:

really i got a sin...

Yea no, seekers and clerics have enough trouble in PK already. Sins are OP, even most good sins agree. If you really think sins arent, try pking vs them on any character, its possible with good tactics, but you have to be a better player than the sin is to beat them.

No one class should be able to so easily beat every other class. I dont PK much, and why I do I dont really care if I die or not but I hate seeing sins complain that they are underpowered or argue that they are not over powered >.<

I have 58k hp with barb buff an one of my friends can drop that in about 10 seconds with a demon spark, its just not right...
well it is right...
But in Real pwi sins don't Spark
cause everybody know spark + AA (Auto Atack) is fail...
just get over it, thats all i can say.
btw losing chi every X secs won't be happening.
now stop the QQ or ill spark and occult you... (Sarcasm)  :P

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy

Well i want this:

really i got a sin...

well it is right...
But in Real pwi sins don't Spark
cause everybody know spark + AA (Auto Atack) is fail...
just get over it, thats all i can say.
btw losing chi every X secs won't be happening.
now stop the QQ or ill spark and occult you... (Sarcasm)  :P

Every sin in pwi sparks the autos haha.

Im not complaining, I dont pk often, all im saying is sins are overpowered, just admit it and move on. xD