Epic Perfect World

Problem with client

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
Hi so It's been like 4 or 5 months since I last played, and I wanted to get back on the server. When I open my client, It says "Update Server Connection Fails" It wont let me update or verify. Is there anyway to fix this without downloading the client all over again? I'm guessing my client is too old or something?
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i would suggest downloading the new full client.
after that just open the Launcher and click on Verify.
remember to extract the client to a new renamed folder.

Offline akasha

a few days agao i  formatted my comp and my client wont start up just gives a pop up screen with a bunch of gibberish with a ok button i have installed the Chinese language pack installed the appropriate  drives updated window re installed the game as well as followed these steps
9. Error: Game won't start, error  "ÎÞ·¨ÏÔʾ¸ÃÍøÒ³" pops up
- Update your Windows (if your system is outdated it might be missing some libraries required to run the game
- Install Microsoft Net Framework 4
- Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Install DirectX 9.0c by running dxwebsetup.exe file located in EPW/element/ directory
- In the end restart your PC and check again
- If it still fails, redownload / reinstall the client
nothig is seeming to work. please help, thanks :D

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
did u add the exception into ur antivirus??

Offline akasha

yep put all 3 clients in it, that was one of the first things i did.. i also just verified and restarted comp still nothing i have searched and searched for a answer.. i just installed pwi and that game is doing the same thing as well, so maybe i am missing a drive?? let me know what you think.
Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 11:16 pm by akasha