Epic Perfect World

Rebalancing Psychics.

yunie1

Give them 5 more Slaying Levels.

Offline cleene

NO to atk lvl plz we dont need that...

YES to more Pdef....

WHY:Proc rate of soul of silence will be lowered to the current value+will surge

=USELESSS PSY easy to die in phsy atk...
Archer 150 Cleene
Seeker 150 MsLoveD

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
Plis no atk lvl blessing. My Psy already has 97 atk lvl (base) and I don't have a single atk lvl engrave and I am sure there are psychics out there with more atk level.
And phys res? Hmm well in my opinion it is not neccessary. The only class that I have problems with are mystics, but they are broken anyways and designed to kill psys  :rolleyes:

Just remove the blessings from all chars you once mentioned before.
Add back the school teacher blessings OR add some "Battle Blessings" to the base to the LVL 6 Weapon Storage.

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline Nobody

Atleast he is adding something, although psys need more def than attack, but its choice at the end,
Jishi

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I see pinoys got everyone into thinking white voodoo = no skill. Next thing you know barbs don't use turtle.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Well I don't know much about phys but I do know is they hit me hard! I didn't realise they could not refine their weapons, I would hate to see what a psys refined weapon would do to me D: I do have to agree that psys don't need anymore attack levels but they do need defence levels in Black Vodoo. I hit a Psy the other day for 37 K on auto attack :/

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
No. It's fine. That's how psychics are designed. Either tank in white or be glasscannon in black.
A good psychic knows when to change the voodoos to be as effective as possible.

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
No. It's fine. That's how psychics are designed. Either tank in white or be glasscannon in black.

^
I hate when people say 'camping white voodoo' or 'camping tiger form' they're skills to be used.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
@Agatio, 5 defence levels for wizard, or 5% more phys defence, or even 5% more HP considering we only have 22-26k hp.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me

Very true I was trying to one shot a psy last night in white vodoo, was clearly not happening lol.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Very true I was trying to one shot a psy last night in white vodoo, was clearly not happening lol.

That psy was me. Not to mention I agree with majority of the posts here, as a psy; the class doesn't need attack levels. The class needs a slight boost in physical defense, not much but a little.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
That psy was me. Not to mention I agree with majority of the posts here, as a psy; the class doesn't need attack levels. The class needs a slight boost in physical defense, not much but a little.

so a psy can get around 120 def level ?
and u guys want more defense to it ?  :rolleyes:
i fail to understand it :/
psy's would be even harder to kill
or not ? :/

Offline Benji

Psys are fine as they are.
Just dont listen to every QQer you run into. Use your def skills and you will see no problem. Ofc,some classes can easly get you dead if they plan just a little bit ahead, but then again,you can plan as well.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
so a psy can get around 120 def level ?
and u guys want more defense to it ?  :rolleyes:
i fail to understand it :/
psy's would be even harder to kill
or not ? :/

Psy's can't kill in white voodoo though... A least not any i know of.
So we need more defence when we're actually going for the kill. when my psy switches to black voodoo I'm like a 2 shot.

Though, I'm not really bothered about it. Just trying to explain.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
imo what psychic needs  is not pdef or def level but a bit more HP so we are not automatic 1 shot to absorb soul and make us 2 shots instead. x.x
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x