Epic Perfect World

Rebalancing Psychics.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
False. want to see my videos of tanking 6 people?

Psychic morai skills are essentially worthless. The one damage morai skill we have isn't viable.

You also camp White Voodoo and depend heavily on your defense weapons.
Also factor in, you're Sage.

Unlike you, some of us don't do the things mentioned above and are Celestial Demon.

:normal-1:
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Psychics with the next patch will receive blessing with 5atk levels and additional soulforce to match the other classes. At same time the proc rate of soul of silence will be lowered to the current value. I will actually think about blessings for all remaining classes (fair ones, nothing OP), although I don't cannot think about the right blessings for archers and wizards yet.
just give psy anti zerg blessing (gof classes dont QQ.. you still can 1 shot it without GoF)  and nerf sin's tidal protactions .. fix absourb soul and we are fine lol

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Although I would be quite grateful for this new psychic blessing, I think what they need more than more damage is more defense. I love playing my psychic. However, with all the bonuses every other class has received, walking around with 8k pdef is not a fun time.  I think most psys would be more grateful for a veno blessing than an attack level blessnig.

Still, I appreciate the thought.
I'm basically 40

vlntbty

*tries to squish your sig* D: Gets me everytime. lol

just give psy anti zerg blessing (gof classes dont QQ.. you still can 1 shot it without GoF)  and nerf sin's tidal protactions .. fix absourb soul and we are fine lol

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Psychics with the next patch will receive blessing with 5atk levels and additional soulforce to match the other classes. At same time the proc rate of soul of silence will be lowered to the current value. I will actually think about blessings for all remaining classes (fair ones, nothing OP), although I don't cannot think about the right blessings for archers and wizards yet.
off topic .... Im ok with +5% - 10% Magical defense for sins ...

EDIT: As a sin I've experienced that magical classes hit just too hard. Even with magical ornys. So I think 5%-10% more magical defense is not OP, wont make much difference nor cause imbalance. Def levels? nope, against HA-LA users the damage is fair..... taking into consideration that you are a sin....
Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 05:10 am by Jolhanson

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
off topic .... Im ok with +5% - 10% Magical defense for sins ...
you need only boost if a caster class can 1 shot you/deal more then 50% dmg of you'r hp without to  debuff you
i think noone caster class can do it ... unless its mystic .. problem not with your magic def .. its mystic with there gay dmg glitches lol

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
you need only boost if a caster class can 1 shot you/deal more then 50% dmg of you'r hp without to  debuff you
i think noone caster class can do it ... unless its mystic .. problem not with your magic def .. its mystic with there gay dmg glitches lol
Meng. ANY ARCANE class / EA that sparks and hits on you will either.... Insta tick your charm/DN. and if they crit then = GF jolh.

Seriously, there have been some clerics hitting on me for 14k crit non debuffed....................................... :tiger-31: :monkey-9:.

EDIT: Im out lol, went off topic.
Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 05:20 am by Jolhanson, Reason: pffff

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Meng. ANY ARCANE class / EA that sparks and hits on you will either.... Insta tick your charm/DN. and if they crit then = GF jolh.

Seriously, there have been some clerics hitting on me for 14k crit non debuffed....................................... :tiger-31: :monkey-9:.

EDIT: Im out lol, went off topic.

Them DD clerics too stronk
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran

Seriously, there have been some clerics hitting on me for 14k crit non debuffed....................................... :tiger-31: :monkey-9:
a cleirc was hitting me for 17k crit with plume shot 3 days ago -.-
barb can do 18k dmg with auto attack (
skip to 14:50)
seeker spam gemini slash every 30 secs normal dmg =10k with crit 20k with zerg 40k (ask vamure whatever was his name if you dont believe me )
clemy did 18k dmg on my ass last night without to debuff me was random BT aoe
mystics deal 24k dmg on me every 3 secs (ask zwane if you wont believe me )
archers do 12k-16k dmg on me with auto attack (ask any archer if you wont believe me )
sins need 4 secs to kill me with aps & dph sins can 1 shot me with zergs with in any skill

my hp 27k  .. they do this dmg without to spark me and yes when i am in black vodo ..

P.S. REALLY CLEIRCS DO 17K DMG ON YOU?? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
In my opinion its fair,peoples always getting mad when Psys are gonna take some blessing or any other thing
but Those peoples crying everyday on forums and trying to get any  blessings for them chars
Barbs want more magic def,venos are immortal in fox form and they still want more def,WTF??
So why not some of us Psy's to want some bless or whatever??

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
vit venos hit me for 22k dmg

Offline Nine_FOx

lol fox form immortal
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
vit venos hit me for 22k dmg

Psys hit Vit venos with max 12k crit... Sad story

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
Psys hit Vit venos with max 12k crit... Sad story
i tried to 1vs1 him .. sad i just was spamming imu to dmg genie skill nothing alse couldnt attack .. to much stun lock no chi no shit lol

i even tried to kill pet ... but its to OP for me lmfao has healing it all the time couldn't kill it
pet have higher mag def then me :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Nerf Aelana, es OP.