Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should the archer's blessing be changed?

Yes, remove it totally
, Agatio, Elly, Watain, Anima, Lucky, omarmob, Lolly, DoomRazor, Feone, ibi, SlowPokie, sexylexi, Vindex, Jim~, Stella, NyaSama, Solomon, takkigergo, Animassacre, Janrey, ⁑Losergoddess⁑, elllieee, Excursio, michelotis, DeaDia, Mizotasu♥, Shay, RubberDuck, Shovon, Slashyy, frozenaotc, burning, Frend, DragonStick, Meow85, Uriel, Rinadiel, EarthSmasher, Komi, Nipple♥, Hye_Su, ahed, Ja'Yah, Tavern, Groovy, cleene, AngelOfDeath_, Lilabean, Fortify, disasta, littlelupe, blackfire, SaltySupreme, KiKoriki, Jazelyn, Btchpls, Moogle, Absolute Zero, OnlyTheBrave, SGJinx, ryanscore, Vermilion, ThaPinky, BeNicePlease, WildAngel, lloyd0000, Sleep, MrWiggleton, Scwerz, Nine_FOx, Gigica, PWN, Karas, Senisten, Gio, TigerMeadow, SalvajeMC, ShoeFloors, Elan, TexDastardly, Defense, Lyra, cocks on a stick, Slayrie, TheDan, CookieVookie
Yes, nerf the blessing
, Shaoran, ☠EvilTouch☠, Luckiex, Tannis, Kaleidoscope, iPopSun, Lady_Beauty, Hellord, Xederas, sachixd, Svetocha, Daddy., ℬʋttɦҿαɗ, Fatigue, Euikon, MrPsyOfPys, Night⋆, Striker, Kyrix, HellishKitty, Suwolo157, 엔젤ღ, Miuu, moo
No, archers are fine now
, Liquidstep, Bowydude, Coffee, 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮, KingCobra, Xavier, Kvothe, BamBam, m25g, Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ, hoboz, c3Po, Kasai, nuggerkj, Elena, _Baby_, ~TheQueenB~, .YuRi., Bioshocked, VampireQueen, Cynix, Biish, Abis, Reya, SOUL/REAPER\, Darunia ஜ, Vanatorul, ZeReF, Alhmir, Ache, Pataki Ciprian, HELLA EPIC, Zanacus, inferno, Unicorn2, Xcution, Hephastus, alika, Nobody, Flexagen, Kirasath, Fab, /\qua/\/\an, Benji, Pain, Consist, Shadowchiz, gale0, nakama13, Bm, FMQ, Andium, ϟ, Outclown, dozerstein, YouGotMe, JohnPaul, LazyOne, Odna, Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ, Beloved ♥, Cappie, LumpyNutz, _feedback_, cocaboy, gamingz, whiplash

Archer's blessing

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Archer's blessing in my opinion should be nerfed or removed totally. It was introduced when r8 gear wasn't viable to use, so archers lacked the channeling speed and sage archers weren't worth playing almost at all.
Now, with the r8 gear and the amount of -channeling available, the blessing is causing imbalance in PvP. -Channel is the easiest obtainable stat for archers out of all r8 sets.
I'm for either total removal of the blessing, or nerfing it to -6 channel or so.

Just look at the table: http://panel.epicpw.com/ranking.php

(I had to remake the thread, because forum was acting up)

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Archers shouldn't have 100% chan, I vote yes :>

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Remove please. 70% cast ea still effective. 90%, just over the top

Replace with some other stat if you so please

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Replace with some other stat if you so please

10% evasion, perfect.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Best topic of the year.

Ofc nerf blessing or remove it. Add magic def blessing and all good.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Yeah give ea's 10% evasion and give seekers 10 def lvl, and all is well :o

Offline LetsHug

Fix wiz casting while you at it plox <3

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Fix wiz casting while you at it plox <3
You could do that but there's no blessing to fix. :normal-1:

Offline disasta

yes take away wiz casting blessing please. oh wait they dont have one

Offline Consist

• Old Player
You know how easily EAs drop? 1 2 3 done. Make it 10% channeling atleast...don't remove it.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yes, please remove bless. Make ea most useless class ever. Remove Genie Spark too, also panda form, also psy and seeker and etc.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline disasta

Archer's blessing in my opinion should be nerfed or removed totally. It was introduced when r8 gear wasn't viable to use, so archers lacked the channeling speed and sage archers weren't worth playing almost at all.
Now, with the r8 gear and the amount of -channeling available, the blessing is causing imbalance in PvP. -Channel is the easiest obtainable stat for archers out of all r8 sets.
I'm for either total removal of the blessing, or nerfing it to -6 channel or so.

Just look at the table: http://panel.epicpw.com/ranking.php

(I had to remake the thread, because forum was acting up)

some idiots still dont get that point?

Offline Consist

• Old Player
All the demon EA's gonna be "OP" now cuz of -int and debuff bow. Remove SB too? No. Getting double chan on all pieces of EA R8 gear is over 50k ec. Getting -int of all pcs of R8 gear (except legs) is 5k.

Offline Kvothe

change it to mag.def and everything's fine
Kvothe - 150 Sage Assassin
Mue - 150 Sage Seeker
Delai - 150 Demon Archer
Deynor - 150 Demon Blademaster