Epic Perfect World

Hello! New Player Asking Something...

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Couldnt say that from your looks.
I guess it takes few hrs just to make those eyes look so awsome with all that paint (dang no idea how thats called in english...shades or something?_)
o.o
Oh man, that made me giggle. xD
No it doesn't take hours to put on what little I had on.
Tis called eye shadow aw, lol

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Srry, im just kinda loving eyes.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Srry, im just kinda loving eyes.
That sounded kinda creepy
Woo...Many thanks everyone for the great reply! (And a little derailment but I don't really mind  :)) ) I've started around as a Venomancer as per usual. The starting point have changed (Not on Untamed City), but I guess that's from either custom content or the patch after Descent -_-. I'll be following everyone's tips and read around the orums for more guides.

Thanks again everyone and hope to see you guys on the field o/

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
welcome to epw  :smiley:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Woo...Many thanks everyone for the great reply! (And a little derailment but I don't really mind  :)) ) I've started around as a Venomancer as per usual. The starting point have changed (Not on Untamed City), but I guess that's from either custom content or the patch after Descent -_-. I'll be following everyone's tips and read around the orums for more guides.

Thanks again everyone and hope to see you guys on the field o/

Oh, something that none of us mentioned. When you start, you are spawned in the Earthguard area (custom to this server). Just follow the arrows on the ground, killing the bunnies as you go. They will get you to level 110. You already have level 110 gear in your inventory, so stat accordingly. You will then come to a portal at the end that will port you straight to Archosaur.

You've probably figured this out by now, but for people who may see this in future.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
In short, most likely less work than LMS PW and more work that Deva.

As ET said, leveling can take a little bit, depending on how committed you are. But there are a few different ways to do so.
- You have Phoenix Valley, which is the main way people opt for but can be a bit tedious after the 10th run or so.
- You have GV/Delta, which is a bit more time consuming and requires a good squad, but you can also earn Epic Coins (EC) and other items (best for later levels, say 145 on, to avoid nerfing).
- Some people also use FC for earlier levels.
Always make sure to use a Training Esoterica.

It can take quite a bit of time to be amazingly gear (we have R8 recast, which can vary in stats, as opposed to an end game set that is the same for everyone) but it is not monotonous. Rather than just doing the same dailies each day, there are several events each and every day, either hosted or activated by GMs, both a mixture of PVE, PVP or both.

There are several ways for you to farm Epic Coins (EC) here, which is your main currency, as people have said.

http://epicpw.com/guides/an-*updated*-on-how-to-obtain-epic-coins/
http://epicpw.com/guides/nexy's-epic-coin-guide/

Both of the above are good guides on such and can show you how diverse the server can be in terms of farming.

Epic also has great PK, Territory Wars, Nation Wars and other custom mobs, bosses, events, gear and items to change things up from a basic end game server. A nice balance of PVE and PVP, imo, to suit all types. People can sometimes complain of too much PVE, but 1) depends on the individual 2) on other servers, I've seen people complain they are bored and have nothing to do if there is no PVE.

Hope you enjoy Epic, if you decide to join.

Read this comment cause the pretty colors c:
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Read this comment cause the pretty colors c:

:3

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀