Epic Perfect World

Hello! New Player Asking Something...

Hello! First of all, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Ruecianus, graphic artist guy, and I originally hailed from LMS Perfect World. Me and my e-honey (You know, my loving other that shares a relationship on PW as a "couple") got tired of the daily routine of to-dos on LMS and hopped to PW Devas, where it was okay till it took too little effort to get into the top gears. In short, LMS took too long while Devas took too short.

We've been looking for another Private Server that gives us the balance...Adequate to-dos, Enough time poured to leveling without taking too long, and different stuff to do day by day. I've stepped foot already on the server and let's just say the server got the first two on the list.

I have a few question though, even if I'm well versed with PW knowledge, that I just can't seem to tackle so I'm going to ask :)

-How do you get the "cubi" for those stuff on cash shop?
-Where do we get the costumes? I don't seem them on cash shop...
-Are the fashion heads/hats here costume items? Or do we actually have to manually code it to our characters?
-What's Epic Coins? And what do we spend them on?

I appreciate your kind reply and Thank You Very Much! :)

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Welcome to our server.
-Are the fashion heads/hats here costume items? Or do we actually have to manually code it to our characters?

Cubi is acquired through voting, you can vote every 6 hours on 2 sites, each site gives 0.75 cubi gold, so thats 1.5 cubi gold every 6 hours.
There are "Fashion" NPC's in 1k Stream and Archosaur (might be in other cities too, I'm just too lazy to check it out) that sell fashion and yeah, we got hats.
There are different NPC's for male and female, named 'Male Fashion'/'Female Fashion'.
Epic Coins (EC) is the base of Epic PW's economy.
Each epic coin is around 3m normal coins. Also EC can be used at various forges, traded for items and stuff.
Also, most of things that are being sold or bought in World Chat are bought with EC.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
If you need any help, pm me in the game.
Name is Skyscream.
Also if you want, you can join our faction IceLotus.

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
I have a few question though, even if I'm well versed with PW knowledge, that I just can't seem to tackle so I'm going to ask :)

• Either vote or donate
  • You can byu them at the Fashion NPCs around at most or even all main cities. Near Lost City's Kathru Pup, West City Banker or Southwest ADC are some places.
  • Its fashion mostly
  • Epic Coins are a custom currency, needed to obtain loads of stuff. You need it for equipment, flyers and whatelse.

If you got more questions just ask them :p I'm glad if I can help

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

• As everyone has already said, you get them through voting which can be found at this link http://panel.epicpw.com/index.php
  • Every single big city has the shops, you just need to look around some. They are all random colours so you will need to dye them at the seamstress lady.
  • They are fash but you can manually code any hair into your characters if that is what you wanted
  • Epic coins are the only way to get anything in this game. You need them if you want to get mounts, flyers, new gear, skills, gold, pages for your skills, anything and everything. Though these can be hard to get when you are first starting out, I'd suggest focusing on leveling then getting things. ^-^

If you have any other questions, check my signature, all my toons are down there so you can pm me anytime.. ^-^
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Welcome to our server  :-\
i can see some players already answered you so i don't have to aside from confirming that they are right  :rolleyes:

leveling here isnt that fast, but its not slow either...i would yo can get 150 in a week or so ? give or take a day.
gears here arent as op as on other servers where u r handed free items and go get bored...here we have Rank 8 Recast which can be worked on by each player making every set diferent from everyone. it works on a luck + % ratio, i believe more on luck than actual % but thats me  :rolleyes:
we have custom events made by us that u wont find in any other server in the universe  ;)
we have an Epic Boss Battle every saturday which we need to work on a bit since apparently it lags due to the number of players that attend it  :-X
we have both PvE and PvP Events for everyone to enjoy
we have custom made instances also for both PvE and PvP
we are currently working on some new instance actually ^^
aside from this i dunno what else yo need to know  :-\

just ask away if u need to know anything else.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
In short, most likely less work than LMS PW and more work that Deva.

As ET said, leveling can take a little bit, depending on how committed you are. But there are a few different ways to do so.
- You have Phoenix Valley, which is the main way people opt for but can be a bit tedious after the 10th run or so.
- You have GV/Delta, which is a bit more time consuming and requires a good squad, but you can also earn Epic Coins (EC) and other items (best for later levels, say 145 on, to avoid nerfing).
- Some people also use FC for earlier levels.
Always make sure to use a Training Esoterica.

It can take quite a bit of time to be amazingly gear (we have R8 recast, which can vary in stats, as opposed to an end game set that is the same for everyone) but it is not monotonous. Rather than just doing the same dailies each day, there are several events each and every day, either hosted or activated by GMs, both a mixture of PVE, PVP or both.

There are several ways for you to farm Epic Coins (EC) here, which is your main currency, as people have said.

http://epicpw.com/guides/an-*updated*-on-how-to-obtain-epic-coins/
http://epicpw.com/guides/nexy's-epic-coin-guide/

Both of the above are good guides on such and can show you how diverse the server can be in terms of farming.

Epic also has great PK, Territory Wars, Nation Wars and other custom mobs, bosses, events, gear and items to change things up from a basic end game server. A nice balance of PVE and PVP, imo, to suit all types. People can sometimes complain of too much PVE, but 1) depends on the individual 2) on other servers, I've seen people complain they are bored and have nothing to do if there is no PVE.

Hope you enjoy Epic, if you decide to join.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Welcome to epw where you will find great gaming, great staff, and friendly helpful ( the majority) players.
Enjoy the experience. ;D

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
We've been looking for another Private Server that gives us the balance...Adequate to-dos, Enough time poured to leveling without taking too long, and different stuff to do day by day. I've stepped foot already on the server and let's just say the server got the first two on the list.

First of all, welcome. Hope you pick to join Epic ^^
Leveling won't take you that long, Pv, Fc, Delta/Gv. For Cubi all you have to do is vote (top of the website "Vote for Cubi" =P)
Theres plenty of fashion npc's around, Lost, 1k, West Archo.
Epic coin's pretty much go for a lot of stuff in this game, though they aren't hard to farm at all. So many things give epic coin's it's hard to think of which to put as a mainly thing. xD
Nightscream is a pve/pvp thing, you can farm epic coin's there but you have to look out for the people as well, it's better to wait until you get a higher level for this. Delta gives about 50 if I recall right. The PV boss drops epic coin's, and I could go on and on about how to get them lol. The Gm's do host events that most of the times either have epic coin's in them or some other goodie, they're also very active as well as kind. :>
If you need help with getting your gear I'll be more than happy to help, I'm normally on Lolly or AquaNema, feel free to ask anything. ^^
And I know a lot above me have already said most of what I said, but I just wanted to say it as well. <3
Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 03:42 pm by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
First of all, welcome. Hope you pick to join Epic ^^
Leveling won't take you that long, Pv, Fc, Delta/Gv. For Cubi all you have to do is vote (top of the website "Vote for Cubi" =P)
Theres plenty of fashion npc's around, Lost, 1k, West Archo.
Epic coin's pretty much go for a lot of stuff in this game, though they aren't hard to farm at all. So many things give epic coin's it's hard to think of which to put as a mainly thing. xD
Nightscream is a pve/pvp thing, you can farm epic coin's there but you have to look out for the people as well, it's better to wait until you get a higher level for this. Delta gives about 50 if I recall right. The PV boss drops epic coin's, and I could go on and on about how to get them lol. The Gm's do host events that most of the times either have epic coin's in them or some other goodie, they're also very active as well as kind. :>
If you need help with getting your gear I'll be more than happy to help, I'm normally on Lolly or AquaNema, feel free to ask anything. ^^
And I know a lot above me have already said most of what I said, but I just wanted to say it as well. <3

Are you a model?

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Eh, I'm lazy.
Couldnt say that from your looks.
I guess it takes few hrs just to make those eyes look so awsome with all that paint (dang no idea how thats called in english...shades or something?_)
o.o