Epic Perfect World

R9 daggers + ring in game (the real ones)

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
54k HP barb 1 shot by wizzy without cornered beast here(unless you see it comming ofc.)  :-[

I watched one rrr9 wiz take out an entire TW squad 10people, cata barb, 2 clerics healing, 7/10 were dead in first aoe. Imbalance out of control, thank god the ability to make them isnt here.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
nexy is the oldest player of the server and i believe  that is a reskin those daggers are nirvana if im not wrong i remember he had those and no idea about the rings

and no he shouldnt be given a medals or anything for reasons best not said.

That my friend, is most definitely not NV daggers.
No hate to this guy but how ever he farmed them, legit or not, they don't belong in the game atm and need to be removed.

Also, Aga knows if there was a way to farm them still or not and he will ban or remove accordingly

|: tis gon be ok ppl, all go back to doing your  useless 1v1s and stuff   :normal-24:

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
I must differ here, there's not way a r8r weapon can compete under any circumstance against any variation of r9 weapons. Bars the impossible chance of getting GoF r8r daggers with triple interval.

But... the sin with R9 got dropped by the sin with R8 so... either you're wrong, or you're right and that sin sucks balls. Seeing how 90% of the sins play on this server, he probably sucks balls.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life

But... the sin with R9 got dropped by the sin with R8 so... either you're wrong, or you're right and that sin sucks balls. Seeing how 90% of the sins play on this server, he probably sucks balls.
Lets make our own server!
The r8 weapon we give 1 million damage.
The r9 weapon we give 1 damage.

Still want to argue about the fact that r9 is stronger? I don't think so :>
The discussion about rank gear is stupid as hell anyways ... Agatio could actually implement any custom gear he wants, nobody would complain BUT if he releases r9, which would have same stats as the custom stuff, everyone would qq because they are PWI biased people. :>
Just because it has the name doesn't mean its like on PWI but alot people don't understand this sadly

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Lets make our own server!
The r8 weapon we give 1 million damage.
The r9 weapon we give 1 damage.

Still want to argue about the fact that r9 is stronger? I don't think so :>
The discussion about rank gear is stupid as hell anyways ... Agatio could actually implement any custom gear he wants, nobody would complain BUT if he releases r9, which would have same stats as the custom stuff, everyone would qq because they are PWI biased people. :>
Just because it has the name doesn't mean its like on PWI but alot people don't understand this sadly

Who was arguing? All I said was that the sin with R9 in the pic got dropped by a sin with R8 (which actually happened) I am not arguing with nobody here as fighting on the internet is like the Special Olympics you may win but you're still retarded. If you feel qualified to participate in the Special Olympics by all means go for it.
Who was arguing? All I said was that the sin with R9 in the pic got dropped by a sin with R8 (which actually happened) I am not arguing with nobody here as fighting on the internet is like the Special Olympics you may win but you're still retarded. If you feel qualified to participate in the Special Olympics by all means go for it.

dude Im dragon not r8

+ if u didnt notice rest of his gears is also dragon, he was DPHing with it yh uh however it sounds like

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
My post was actually refered to Fab's post but I was too lazy to switch back to page 1 and since you quoted it ...
It was just an addition, never ment to say that you were arguing.

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline burning

U kids still thinking r9 gear op at NORMAL servers with def charms?
Or its hard for yours brain to understand that they dont want to add gear with constant good stats just becose
RECRAFTING ur R8 GEAR is "the main source of revenue" of this serv lmao

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
U kids still thinking r9 gear op at NORMAL servers with def charms?
Or its hard for yours brain to understand that they dont want to add gear with constant good stats just becose
RECRAFTING ur R8 GEAR is "the main source of revenue" of this serv lmao
And here we have our first participant in this years Special Olympics.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
We know who the person is
We know how he did it

Was already explained by Agatio here so topic closed.