Epic Perfect World

Barbs - so finally its tank or dd class?

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
But this would make a barb a weak jack of all trades. By design they are stong against physical classes and weak against magic. I would suggest you carry two sets of gear if you really want some more defence. Also get the magic and physical defence pills from the Faction base. But be careful when you use them if you try use them on a sin for example and they use thorn you just increased their magic attack by 80% and they will rape you

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
But this would make a barb a weak jack of all trades. By design they are stong against physical classes and weak against magic. I would suggest you carry two sets of gear if you really want some more defence. Also get the magic and physical defence pills from the Faction base. But be careful when you use them if you try use them on a sin for example and they use thorn you just increased their magic attack by 80% and they will rape you

magic choco would be best imo. problem is that people qq  if you use invoke or magic pill against wiz. Solid Shield gets enough QQs as it is.  :-\
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
magic choco would be best imo. problem is that people qq  if you use invoke or magic pill against wiz. Solid Shield gets enough QQs as it is.  :-\

Lol QQ is everywhere. People QQ at me if I got tiger form, if I use mighty swing too much, if i use solid sheild, if I try use pots, if I kite them a little to stay alive. Someone QQd me once because I hit them 37k with a zerk crit normal attack. I had a BM QQ me because he couldn't beat me people will bitch and moan like a B******* for any reason they can get their hands on, why? Because they can't accept that they will or might lose. As far as i'm concerned anything goes in a 1 on 1 unless you agree rules before hand. I.e no pots, no kitting etc
Bumping because I changed first post after today's fight with barb, This game is so balanced.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Ok so I was fighting barb and he could tank me like I was trying to poke him with some stick, even spark couldnt do shit, he even had solid shield so wew, but ok, people say barb is a tank class, then why in the hell he was hitting me for 25k + per hit with his goddamn crits and zerk and shit. Cmon tank class or dd? decide -.- Sin vs barb is the most pathetic and unbalanced fight ever, and yes I am mad and this is QQ thread.

it really depends if the barb is good or not.   Once a barb runs out of Genie it is fat meat.
RETIRED BARB

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
I had a fight with a good Sin once. it lasted alomost 40 minutes. She couldn't break my defence but at the same time she played well enough to constantly keep me locked down so I couldn't cause enugh damage on her. In the end the only way she could beat me was to purge me.

A barb can be a DD or a tank. I am a DD but not a tank. Yes I can tank sins better because of true form but I can still die easily enough if the sin knows what to do. Vookie I believe you are dragon geared correct? Are you sure you were not fighting someone who out geared you? It's true that Barbs are hard for you to beat but they are not impossible.
I had a fight with a good Sin once. it lasted alomost 40 minutes. She couldn't break my defence but at the same time she played well enough to constantly keep me locked down so I couldn't cause enugh damage on her. In the end the only way she could beat me was to purge me.

A barb can be a DD or a tank. I am a DD but not a tank. Yes I can tank sins better because of true form but I can still die easily enough if the sin knows what to do. Vookie I believe you are dragon geared correct? Are you sure you were not fighting someone who out geared you? It's true that Barbs are hard for you to beat but they are not impossible.

Everyone outgeares me and it was never a problem, except for barbs -.-

Waste

Get r8 or don't try to solo wbs. That's all. GL

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
get 4 base aps and rape WBs in tiger/panda form. :P
RETIRED BARB

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Why change the thread title? Now it has dead comments on it.
Why change the thread title? Now it has dead comments on it.

no its all about same man, they ahve everything too high: def, damage, crit rate + zerk, that stupid debuff, just wtf cmon

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
no its all about same man, they ahve everything too high: def, damage, crit rate + zerk, that stupid debuff, just wtf cmon

farm or donate. if the barb is skilled and geared ofc youll have a hard time. if the barb is not skilled and geared like me you win. don't be lazy.
RETIRED BARB