Epic Perfect World

Barbs - so finally its tank or dd class?

Ok so I was fighting barb and he could tank me like I was trying to poke him with some stick, even spark couldnt do shit, he even had solid shield so wew, but ok, people say barb is a tank class, then why in the hell he was hitting me for 25k + per hit with his goddamn crits and zerk and shit. Cmon tank class or dd? decide -.- Sin vs barb is the most pathetic and unbalanced fight ever, and yes I am mad and this is QQ thread.
Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 08:46 am by CookieVookie

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Hehe, its not so hard if you use magic pill.

But if you are 1v1ing or event where the pills are not allowed... Well damn... It might take forever xD.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
There is still pots where you get reduced magic damage taken by alot, and a fully buffed cata, increase his magic defence and a wiz won't be able to kill it at all with 5 of them, at the minute i crit 10k with genie spark on catas (today). Barbs have enough defences to survive it all. Not to mention, If you gave a str barb more magic defence, they already can tank us loads and hit alot, you can't make him invincible to AAs.
Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 09:39 pm by YourMum

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
This is honestly not a good idea. Barbs were made to be tanky in phy def, taking away some of their phy def defeats the purpose of having Barbs.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
How about no, every day a suggestion thread dumber than the previous one pops up.   :normal-18:

Waste

Many sins make me pop Solid Shield in about 5 secs after they start attacking me. Maybe you try to solo too many conbags and try to generalize it.
Jeez dont hate until you make sin and go try to kill barb, fire/wood pill + 3* spark + condensed thorn + headhunt(need to stun because he will use invoke, and actually wasting sparks on it makes it harder when u could use subsea or power dash) + genie debuffs and could you believe it just wont work? He might even use solid shield and u're like "Wtf Is this shit?" Man, thats crazy...

Waste

The only type of wb that would not need solid shield for that is a conbag. Conbags are not mean't to be solo'd like that sorry.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Jeez dont hate until you make sin and go try to kill barb, fire/wood pill + 3* spark + condensed thorn + headhunt(need to stun because he will use invoke, and actually wasting sparks on it makes it harder when u could use subsea or power dash) + genie debuffs and could you believe it just wont work? He might even use solid shield and u're like "Wtf Is this shit?" Man, thats crazy...

I have a sin, it slices through barbs like butter. Maybe you're just bad.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i try 3 pc magic ornaments and not use Invoke or Magic Choco against good wizzies and i get floor. sad white tiger x.x

RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Waste

JHIN go ingame already i've been looking for you 2 days for the trade wtffff

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
JHIN go ingame already i've been looking for you 2 days for the trade wtffff
i'm at work. i've been WCng you for 2 days. x.x
RETIRED BARB

Waste

MSG me on forums when you off work game

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
MSG me on forums when you off work game
ok see ya in 13 hours  :smiley:
RETIRED BARB

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
This is honestly not a good idea. Barbs were made to be tanky in phy def, taking away some of their phy def defeats the purpose of having Barbs.
This. its kinda like saying take seekers def lvls and give them attack.. would just break the game even worse
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF