Epic Perfect World

Ducks v. Hang*Over 6/29

Confederate

Best clips from my point of view of our war versus Ducks. No real editing - didn't have a lot of time because of Nation Wars so video is pretty blah (although I don't really edit the rest of my videos lol).

We didn't expect 80 (or however many they had) to show up. I believe we brought no more than 45 and anticipated them to have about 50 or 60 so this war was definitely different than we thought it'd be.
I still think we put up a good fight, lasting for over an hour and having quite a bit of fun.

Thanks for the war, Ducks! Enjoy the video ~

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Good beginning for TWs, GF.

Tbh their online numbers was between 50-60 also, but ye idk how many of them could enter TW. In HO i know maaaaaaaaany didnt got 100 hours lul.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I think 50 would be an optimistic estimate of our numbers in that TW. Number-wise it was very evenly matched.

Confederate

I think 50 would be an optimistic estimate of our numbers in that TW. Number-wise it was very evenly matched.
There is no way we had more than 40 in that war. My attack party was 6-7. We had 2 other parties of 10 and a 4th party of 6.
If you had 50, that is not anywhere near an "evenly matched" war number-wise. I'm not complaining, I'm stating that you brought way more than we thought you would.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I am just going off what I see in TW. I saw about similar sized groups of people on both sides. I find people like to alter numbers they have in pk to look better, as if it matters.

Confederate

I am just going off what I see in TW. I saw about similar sized groups of people on both sides.
That's funny considering your guild would have 3 squads pushing down B with catas while simultaneously greeting our catas at your A gate with 2 parties. That's definitely a lot more than the 35ish we brought.

I find people like to alter numbers they have in pk to look better, as if it matters.
Like this?:

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
people are always gonna try to say that they had less etc. tbh it doesnt matter for me that we lost since we still had a GF and had their crystal at 40%.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
That's funny considering your guild would have 3 squads pushing down B with catas while simultaneously greeting our catas at your A gate with 2 parties. That's definitely a lot more than the 35ish we brought.
Like this?:

Believe what you wish, I feel 50 would be on the high side based on what I see ducks have for TW. Wether you want to believe it was 80, 60, 50 or 1 really isn't any of my concern.

Also, squads can move, you should try it some time.

people are always gonna try to say that they had less etc. tbh it doesnt matter for me that we lost since we still had a GF and had their crystal at 40%.

Yea it was, a lot of attacks from both sides and some nice pk around stopping them.

Confederate

Believe what you wish, I feel 50 would be on the high side based on what I see ducks have for TW.
:police: Rightyo.

Whether* you want to believe it was 80, 60, 50 or 1 really isn't any of my concern.
Then why was your very first post (and every single successive one) trying to argue about it? If it really wasn't any of your concern you would have never brought it up.

Also, squads can move, you should try it some time.
Your defense squads don't move. They sit in base. All twenty people in them.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Next week ok.
Atleast Ducks can say they fought first proper Tw vs HangOver and won

Angelica

Nice video, good fight guys.  ;)

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
GF guys had fun :DPeace.
Quack.

Offline takkigergo

Good Video, and it was a fun TW :3.
I wish we have more of these ^.^

dickroman

There is no way we had more than 40 in that war. My attack party was 6-7. We had 2 other parties of 10 and a 4th party of 6.
If you had 50, that is not anywhere near an "evenly matched" war number-wise. I'm not complaining, I'm stating that you brought way more than we thought you would.

well i wasnt there but from what u say here its 44 ppl, +- 1 or 2, in next post u say 35ish, gg