Epic Perfect World

Base got Bug

Offline Anzen

• Danger is TREU but fear is a choice...
  • Characters: Anzen
  • Faction: Mastermnd
can u please help me to recover our faction base???? coz the Monolite of our base has gone

Offline elllieee

• Old Player

LaceyPip

This happens when you recycle the wrong structure:  it disappears.  It happened to me as well ....see whether still have materials left to recycle and have enough coin in your inventory, and then try and recycle the structure that disappeared, again.  Recycle is used to accelerate upgrades.

It was thought , wrongly, that structures disappear while they upgrade, but it doesn't.  You will still see the structure, but it turns white and shiny and you cannot click on it.

Here is a comprehensive guide to faction bases, I am sure it will help you:

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Faction_Bases

Offline elllieee

• Old Player

It was thought , wrongly, that structures disappear while they upgrade, but it doesn't.  You will still see the structure, but it turns white and shiny and you cannot click on it.

pretty sure about the Other stones that they're partially visible after you upgrade them but for monolith i think it dissapears for 12-24 hrs

LaceyPip

My base Monolith was still there, just white and shiny while it upgraded

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
aaah okay,what i was told is that it depends on the level (that how it"ll appear while upgrading) but m not sure..go gota wait for a gms reply :<

Edit: okay you probably recycled it...if it dsnt show how many hrs are left for the upgrade.
Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 04:49 pm by elllieee