Epic Perfect World

Warsong Belt and Puzzle cube

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I made a thread that included changing the WS belt's MP to HP (Still of the opinion that MP% is a useless stat to anyone), and someone suggested making two options, one for Phys and one for Mag. Even if two options weren't made perhaps the orns used by phys classes could be modified. Elemental Cube could give 5% magic reduction and not Phys reduc?

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Honestly, I refuse to get the puzzle cub necklace for my cleric. Same for the dragonchild's scale. I like the stats on dragon better. I'd rather have 10% max hp than 800 hp, attack and defense levels or +20 vit that doesn't do crap for me.

The -chan is the same for the all the necks and belts. The physical and elemental resistances are the same. In the end, it only matter what stats YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL like more. You have choices for end-game ornaments, but granted only the puzzle cube necklaces and the warsong belts add any attack level and defense level.

I honestly don't think we need new accessories. Everyone likes to QQ when they don't get EXACTLY what they want.

To me, a major part of this game is learning how to do the best you can with the gear you like best. Not always trying to get the gms to make gear that suits your needs better. =/

There is no QQing here at all, with maybe the exception at your little dig there. I've had all of these accessorys for a while now and I switch between them as and when I need to. My point is this and simply this:

WS/Puzzle cube favour magic classes over physical classes. Some people, just like yourself, will use dragon accessorys because they find chaneling and MP useless, but then there is no higher grade equipment they can use to match the 10 def and attck level increase. This means there is higher grade equipment that dragn that favours some classes other others. This is called imbalance in gears, you can't tell me thats wrong because you have just proved me right. However I'm not trying to get the GM's to make me better equipment, I don't need anything better. I'm simply posting a suggestion in the suggestions thread pointing out a possible flaw in the game. If anyone believes I'm wrong then please go ahead and tell me why. But if you don't back it up like I do then be prepared for the F bomb :o

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Yes we are all using the same belt, its not about adding an alternative. Heres a good one for you; what if that WS belt had str +50 on instead of Chan? Don't you think magic classes would be saying: "We dont use str, and theres nothing else good enough to use other than dragon items, this belt favours phys classes that use str"

Just like the robe I'm asking the belt to favour classes universaly instead of been highly useful to Magic classes and only half useful to others

thats what i already mentioned saying we cannot satisfy each and every player..the current thing is just Balanced,cause if you see closely most of the magical classes got real low hp as compared to "phy classes" and they wont shift ON the new one(if on an instance Aga adds HP instead of Cast like you suggested) which would create more drama.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I agree with this topic.
If you could make 2 sets of ornaments, one with the -6% chan but class restricted to magic classes(not including EA ffs)
and another with some other stat, say +5% mag/phy resistance or w/e

idk this is just my point of view from an archer. idk if it changes or not 

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Both Dragon Neck and Belt give an extra HP+5% x2 Each so thats 20% but the puzzle cube gives back 5% HP so thats a loss of 15% combined.

Yes you dont lose any chaneling by switching, but you do lose 10 attack levels and 10 defence levels and that is my point.

idk where u get the idea that dragon belts gives any HP%.

All I see is a barb asking for a buff to be able to tank 30 ppl instead of 20.

/Thread

Offline Naosu

• Boop
There is no QQing here at all, with maybe the exception at your little dig there. I've had all of these accessorys for a while now and I switch between them as and when I need to. My point is this and simply this:

I wasn't really meaning you QQing. Sorry. x.x It's just people tend to do that when they have choices and aren't happy because they can't have them all in one package.

This is called imbalance in gears, you can't tell me thats wrong because you have just proved me right. However I'm not trying to get the GM's to make me better equipment, I don't need anything better.

I wouldn't really say it's imbalanced. Maybe it's because I worked my ass off on getting RR8 gear on my cleric before she turned 150. I didn't get -chan like I wanted. But, with set bonus and the stats I rolled, I have around -49% physical damage reduction. (41% if you take off my tome.)  I only have +2 def levels from my weapon, everything is from set bonus. And it's hard to roll my cleric. I love being AA and making sins run away like babies. <3

Maybe I don't see it this way because I'm just now working on my seeker? And that I haven't really SEEN the difference def and attack levels make. So yeah. I'll shut up now. xD

But maybe different belts would be nice? I like being able to choose the necks I want. However there's not much of a choice for belts MY only complaint. I stick with warsong cause I like the stats slightly better. x.x If I ever get the blasted warsoul fragments. >< Until the dragon suits my needs just fine.
What am I even doing?

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
thats what i already mentioned saying we cannot satisfy each and every player..the current thing is just Balanced,cause if you see closely most of the magical classes got real low hp as compared to "phy classes" and they wont shift ON the new one(if on an instance Aga adds HP instead of Cast like you suggested) which would create more drama.

I never suggested the replaced Chaneling with HP, I've left that open to you guys as its not my place to point out what should go there. I am not even saying take chaneling away. From what I think you are saying is you think this is about the Chan vs the HP but that's simply not my point. It's the Attack and defence levels I am pointing out. WS and Puzzle (And DC neck) are the only accessorys that allow the boost in attack and defence levels but some people (As proven above) don't use them because they are orintated towards magic users. All I am saying is level them out a bit and make some stats that physical classes can use too. IF you did add HP to it the rise would be proportional to each class anyway so there would be no loss or gain or any drama.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
I wasn't really meaning you QQing. Sorry. x.x It's just people tend to do that when they have choices and aren't happy because they can't have them all in one package.

I wouldn't really say it's imbalanced. Maybe it's because I worked my ass off on getting RR8 gear on my cleric before she turned 150. I didn't get -chan like I wanted. But, with set bonus and the stats I rolled, I have around -49% physical damage reduction. (41% if you take off my tome.)  I only have +2 def levels from my weapon, everything is from set bonus. And it's hard to roll my cleric. I love being AA and making sins run away like babies. <3

Maybe I don't see it this way because I'm just now working on my seeker? And that I haven't really SEEN the difference def and attack levels make. So yeah. I'll shut up now. xD

But maybe different belts would be nice? I like being able to choose the necks I want. However there's not much of a choice for belts MY only complaint. I stick with warsong cause I like the stats slightly better. x.x If I ever get the blasted warsoul fragments. >< Until the dragon suits my needs just fine.

The difference in attack and defence levels is this:

For every 1 attack level over your opponents defence level you cause 1% more damage
For every 1 Defence level over you opponents attack level you take 1% less damage

This is why seekers are physical tanks because their defence levels can be 100+ I dont know what an average players attack level is although I know mine is around 30 ish maybe more if I use my DC necklace. So thats a good 70% damage reduction? maybe when you look at it this way you can maybe see the importance of them.

Again i'm not QQing about anything here. All I'm saying is these belts and necklaces are the ONLY accessorys that add attack and defence levels and as the stats are favoured more towards Magic classes people go without because they think attack and defence levels are not as good as a little rise in HP. And it's because of the magic related stats that are added on are no good to them. All I'm suggesting id you make it like the robe, that is useful to everyone. If it was not the unltimate end game gear then I wouldn't be making this thread but as it stands it is and I feel it's a little unfair to exclude certain classes thats all.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Both Dragon Neck and Belt give an extra HP+5% x2 Each so thats 20% but the puzzle cube gives back 5% HP so thats a loss of 15% combined.

No, no they do not.

Offline Setsu

I feel sorry for you, I'd be well frustrated if I had to keep repeating my point like that (I support it). However, the dragon belt doesn't give 2x 5% HP bonus at all as Pib said, so there is not real loss in choosing the WS belt anyway. I am neutral for any changes.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Changing magic cube to 5% hp instead of channeling wouldn't be a bad suggestion, it'd suit the HA/LA classes fine.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
My mistake, for some reason I thought they both gave 10% but after logging in I can see it's only the necklace which does this. No matter, my point is all about attack and defence levels anyway not a little more or less HP. I can see the GM's are not rushing to see my point though, some people agree others do not. That's fine this what suggestions are all about. Let's try move away from HP vs Channeling here and concentrate on people intentionally using Dragon items because the other items favour magic classes more than physical

Offline Naosu

• Boop
The difference in attack and defence levels is this:

For every 1 attack level over your opponents defence level you cause 1% more damage
For every 1 Defence level over you opponents attack level you take 1% less damage

I know that. xD But I don't really get to see them in action much. Unless I'm on pwi. And RRR9's are 1 shotting my g15 seeker cause they're all douche bags. ._. Completely different story though =D

I've only been able to see the defense level difference in my seeker. And again, only been on pwi and 90% of that is spent fully pve. Cause I don't do much with my seeker on here. Other than get her r8 and have been too lazy to level her to use it or reforge it. x.x

However, I do see your point. ^^ Seeing as there are choices as to what stats you can get, but added attack and defense levels are very restricted. Would be nice to see a bit more variety with those included.
What am I even doing?

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I can't believe we're still having this discussion. Easiest way to allow recrafting, just like you can with certain 150 gear, just make it cost a bit, but allow for trying to convert  to different stats (More crit, +HP, max phys/mag atk) nothing serious, but if this were to go through at least there would a bit of variety, and there's still an element of luck.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
I can't believe we're still having this discussion. Easiest way to allow recrafting, just like you can with certain 150 gear, just make it cost a bit, but allow for trying to convert  to different stats (More crit, +HP, max phys/mag atk) nothing serious, but if this were to go through at least there would a bit of variety, and there's still an element of luck.

This has been brought up before? I don't think allowing people to choose their own stats is such a good idea. It's simply what I have been saying form the start: Defence level and attack level accessorys are very restricted and people choose dragon items instead which puts them at a slight disadvantage.