Epic Perfect World

Warsong Belt and Puzzle cube

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
I have noticed that the Warsong belt and Puzzle cube (Warsong belt in particular) are favoured very much towards magic classes. Here are their stats: :tiger-37:

Warsong Belt Phys
Phys. Res.: +2350
Requisite Level: 80
Maximum MP +5%
Channeling -6%
Critical Hit Rate +4%
Atk. Level +5
Def. Level +5
HP +800

Warsong Belt Elemental
Metal Resistance +2050
Wood Resistance +2050
Water Resistance +2050
Fire Resistance +2050
Earth Resistance +2050
Requisite Level: 80
Maximum MP +5%
Channeling -6%
Critical Hit Rate +4%
Atk. Level +5
Def. Level +5
HP +800

Puzzle Cube Phys
Phys. Res.: +2350
Requisite Level: 140
Maximum HP +5%
Channeling -6%
Reduce Physical Damage +5%
Atk. Level +5 
Def. Level +5
HP +800

Puzzle Cube Elemental
Metal Resistance +2050
Wood Resistance +2050
Water Resistance +2050
Fire Resistance +2050
Earth Resistance +2050
Requisite Level: 140
Maximum HP +5%
Channeling -6%
Reduce Physical Damage +5%
Atk. Level +5
Def. Level +5
HP +800

These accessorys are what people spend months farming as they are the only end game accessorys (other than the dragon Child Scale) that people can get. But the problem is they favour one class more than others. The Supreme robe:Dominence is a good example: it comes with everything to benefit all classes and is worth the hundreds of runs you have to do to get it regardless of your class. The warsong belt in particular doesn't really favour a barb for example but there is nothing else that will give them the extra Defence level and attack level boost they need. So they have to suck it up lose 15% max HP and get some extra channeling and 5%mp which is kind of a pointless gear for them. And I know some people are thinking "If you don't like it then dont use it" which is all well and good but then you lose 10 attack and defence levels and there are no other gears to make that back up. My suggestion here would be to 'add' stats usefull for other classes like you do on the robe or make another belt that is similar but which other classes can find useful.

Offline Nine_FOx

Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline _Jose_

Yeah but providing a new acc would be a pain in the arse and a lot more farming making more pve. What i would sugest is to make a recraft option with supply tokens that will alter this stats say removing the channeling and mp. It will promote more attendace to NW and less farming again.

I say 5%hp and movement speed
Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 10:26 am by _Jose_

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
Yeah but providing a new acc would be a pain in the arse and a lot more farming making more pve. What i would sugest is to make a recraft option with supply tokens that will alter this stats say removing the channeling and mp. It will promote more attendace to NW and less farming again.

Well my idea was to have it the same as the others to farm so you just choose a different one and have an internal switch option (I.e trade elemetal one to phys one in forges). But your idea is better I think which also promotes a solution to another problem  :tiger-42:

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
i dunno  :-\

Why not? You are a Barb also, Don't you think that this item favours certain classes a little too much?

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Why not? You are a Barb also, Don't you think that this item favours certain classes a little too much?

yea but i also play other chars, and i lose and gain certain things from those depending on which char i'm using them on( i pass my gears between my BM,barb,psy,sin,archer,cleric, and recently veno because i can't afford diff sets of these) so i'm undecided.
Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 10:08 am by JHIN
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
yea but i also play other chars, and i lose and gain certain things from those depending on which char i'm using them on( i pass my gears between my BM,barb,psy,sin,archer,cleric, and recently veno because i can't afford diff sets of these) so i'm undecided.

Fair enough, in the mean time and just to clarify; I'm not saying we should take anything away from what is currently there so nobody is losing anything. I'm only suggesting we make the Endgame gears relevant to every class instead of a few.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
im failing to understand whats the problem with the items  :rolleyes:
all i see diferent is 300 pdef more than elements.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
even i dont see a point just because there is no alternative for Warsong like Ds for cube.We're all are using the same belt....

I say 5%hp and movement speed

well dont you think most of the magical classes are already squishy and low on HP? and most of the phy classes are higher as compared...

would just be another reason for QQ^^ cause lets say they put in 2 options say 1.goes for channel 2. goes for hp instead of channel..mage classes wont shift.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I don't know where you're getting these numbers from.. You lose 5% hp by switching from dragon to cube neck, not 15%. You don't gain or lose any channeling by switching between the two - Both dragon and cube/warsong neck/belt gives -6% ct. There is nothing wrong with using them as a wb, the only case where you shouldn't is if you're a full vit/cata wb - in which case you should use dragon neck.
Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 02:23 pm by qt

Offline Naosu

• Boop
Honestly, I refuse to get the puzzle cub necklace for my cleric. Same for the dragonchild's scale. I like the stats on dragon better. I'd rather have 10% max hp than 800 hp, attack and defense levels or +20 vit that doesn't do crap for me.

The -chan is the same for the all the necks and belts. The physical and elemental resistances are the same. In the end, it only matter what stats YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL like more. You have choices for end-game ornaments, but granted only the puzzle cube necklaces and the warsong belts add any attack level and defense level.

I honestly don't think we need new accessories. Everyone likes to QQ when they don't get EXACTLY what they want.

To me, a major part of this game is learning how to do the best you can with the gear you like best. Not always trying to get the gms to make gear that suits your needs better. =/
What am I even doing?

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
im failing to understand whats the problem with the items  :rolleyes:
all i see diferent is 300 pdef more than elements.

That's not what I'm pointing out Evil. What I am saying is that -6% Chan and 5% mp are used by some classes but not others. Like the robe you give chan and int for example, because its useful for every class. These necklaces favour magic classes more than any other class. Some dont use chaneling therefore its a stat thats kind of useless to them, but there is no replacement other than dragon necklaces and belts and they lack defence and attack levels, essentially putting physical classes that use no chaneling at a disadvantage. The net effect is you have gears that boost some classes more than others. No QQing or anything, just something you may want to look at.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
even i dont see a point just because there is no alternative for Warsong like Ds for cube.We're all are using the same belt....

Yes we are all using the same belt, its not about adding an alternative. Heres a good one for you; what if that WS belt had str +50 on instead of Chan? Don't you think magic classes would be saying: "We dont use str, and theres nothing else good enough to use other than dragon items, this belt favours phys classes that use str"

Just like the robe I'm asking the belt to favour classes universaly instead of been highly useful to Magic classes and only half useful to others

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
I don't know where you're getting these numbers from.. You lose 5% hp by switching from dragon to cube neck, not 15%. You don't gain or lose any channeling by switching between the two - Both dragon and cube/warsong neck/belt gives -6% ct. There is nothing wrong with using them as a wb, the only case where you shouldn't is if you're a full vit/cata wb - in which case you should use dragon neck.

Both Dragon Neck and Belt give an extra HP+5% x2 Each so thats 20% but the puzzle cube gives back 5% HP so thats a loss of 15% combined.

Yes you dont lose any chaneling by switching, but you do lose 10 attack levels and 10 defence levels and that is my point.