Epic Perfect World

Gender changing

Offline robby00

Hello! Is there any way to change the gender of a character or the name? Thanks.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
If the gm's were able to change gender (which i dont think they can do, but im not saying they cant) they would most likely be flooded with troll requests
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline robby00

it was perfect if there was an item which can change the gender, doh.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Agatio can change genders.. It just depends on whether or not he has time and/or feels like doing it. We don't need an item that changes gender though <.<. I see glitches in the future if that happens. Not small glitches either...

Also you're right. When gender change was a big thing at one point there were a bunch of troll request.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Yea, i used to play a game, where there were gender stones, and name stones, even a way to put your character on another account! but i dont know if that is in PWI/EPW codes
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Agatio can change genders.. It just depends on whether or not he has time and/or feels like doing it. We don't need an item that changes gender though <.<. I see glitches in the future if that happens. Not small glitches either...
^ Cool to know, but still, i kinda feel like certain trolls would be doing it for dumb reasons. although i do think there would be a few benefits from it as well

Offline robby00

if Agaito can change genders, how can i contact him? :D

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
could message him on forum, but he might read this soon :o

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Agatio stop change name or gender :)
Thx for read my message <33333

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
why?  :sad:

Cuz its our probleme :)

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Name change and genderchange stones would be nice to have :>

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Name change and genderchange stones would be nice to have :>

+1
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy
I dont really care much for a gender change. But a name change would be nice lol..id like to change my cleric's name qq