Epic Perfect World

Forum Siggy event (Ik Cliche :l)

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Ending this event Saturday July 20th. Thanks to all who participated.  :normal-23:

Sorry reading as I'm typing....
Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 09:02 pm by ⁑Losergoddess⁑
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Ending this event Saturday July 17th. Thanks to all who participated.  :normal-23:
Wait, what? 17th is today. wednesday.
(:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Wait, what? 17th is today. wednesday.

fixed
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline LeannLightkneen

• /-INK Artist-\
  • Words remind you of respect, violence teaches scum what respect really is.
  • Characters: LeannLTKneen
  • Faction: SoulAbyss
[shadow=darkorange,left]   Looked like a really fun event, too, though I'm sure I won't make it in three days, not a very nice picture, anyway. Tattoo commission / the Kryosenki comic / other event projects piled up a bit. Can't wait to see who wins this one, though, on Saturday. Maybe next time, if there is another one. :tiger-23:

My soul exhales cold in the
Name of the serpent that
Is bound to strike, and I,
Leann, who intends to grasp its tail, I
Lightkneen, who plots the bellicose bite of justice,
       shall make this storm my herald of vengeance!

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
@@; damn D: wont be able to finish mine with my commission work stacking up ^^ i guess better luck next time

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
This is absolutely beautiful!
WOWZERS u have power

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Sorry guys, had a splitting headache yesterday forgot to say the winner D:. Anyways the winner is Acacia, when you read this please pm me on here your IGN so I can mail you your prize. [: Thank you everyone who participated  :normal-23: