Epic Perfect World

Just a Few Suggestions

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
yea and i dunno if agatio would add it...people who usually do those thigns always want soemthing in return and we learn with our past and mistakes.
if you can make 2d modeling instances like Timention said you are very good ^^ but about adding it...i would email Agatio and discuss it with him but i doubt he would add cuz of what i just explaiend you.
if i were the perfect combo of stupid, and lazy i'd make an instance or two for free :c but yea, it does take a lot of work, and time
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
yea and i dunno if agatio would add it...people who usually do those thigns always want soemthing in return and we learn with our past and mistakes.
if you can make 2d modeling instances like Timention said you are very good ^^ but about adding it...i would email Agatio and discuss it with him but i doubt he would add cuz of what i just explaiend you.
ok ic.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
3. from what i know, capturing the flag is what gives the more credits. i saw both of the situations happening, its simply cuz some people prefer to pk instead of running after a flag and obviously some other people just likes to rush for the flag to keep lands and credits up.

You are quite wrong. Doing nothing but capturing flags will mean you essentially get almost no points.

The only thing about it that gives any worthwhile amount of points is tanking a lot of damage. Other than that simply pking gives about 5-10 times more points. The thing is, it's not just the capper though. It's everyone supporting them. People who just pk in mid are screwing over their entire nation by losing wars. Along the way they also kill their own scores because a lost war means only 1/3rd the contri. It'd be smarter to at least pk around flag cappers, that way everyone would do something usefull and get more points.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
so how can we edit something that players choose to do ?
if its their choice to PvP instead of getting flags for lands and to win...how we gonna tell them to stop the PvP and focus on the flags to win lands ?
or i totally missed the point of NW  :sad:
i dunno what gives more points, get lands to be number one nation or just simply PvP for self credits and self reward  :rolleyes:
we already increased the reward by....3 times if im not wrong, people still complain rewards are short cuz they lost...
the biggest problem we are facing on NW are the afk people but i think agatio is already onto it.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
if its their choice to PvP instead of getting flags for lands and to win...how we gonna tell them to stop the PvP and focus on the flags to win lands ?
i dunno what gives more points, get lands to be number one nation or just simply PvP for self credits and self reward  :rolleyes:
we already increased the reward by....3 times if im not wrong, people still complain rewards are short cuz they lost...
the biggest problem we are facing on NW are the afk people but i think agatio is already onto it.
Honestly, it might help if some people know that, the higher places your nation is, the more rewards you personally get as well
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i PK near the capper. that's always where the action is anyways aside from mid.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I wouldn't do NW if all we had to do was protect the person capturing the flag... I only do it for the PK. :<

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Also flag capturing credit adds up at the end as far I know when NS is finished, also as Feone said you can get points for tanking by holding the flag aswell.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

You can't fix player stupidity really. NW is a capture the flag game but if people chose to play it as team deathmatch then that's their choice. It screws over the other ~100 people in their nation but most people don't really care.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
i still don't see any tips on how to help this though :/
all i read sometime ago was about adding some boss that kills afk people o.O
dunno how would that be implemented though  :rolleyes:
about the supply tokens i doubt it will be increased exactly cuz we are not gonna favour some people cuz some others don't wanna follow the NW lines. if they wanna pk and screw their nation its their choice ^^
theres nothing we can do to stop that from happening  :sad:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I don't think the flag thing is something that really needs fixing. You could maybe look into scaling the flag capping reward with the higher damage dealing/taking that makes pk more effective at gathering contri.

As for the players chosing to pk, its more of a general thing. People in all nations do it, getting lucky with having enoguh players that don't is a major factor in winning.  Since it affects all nations it's not a big deal.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
im sure we will dicuss it and get to something to try and fix it.
im not sure on whats possible and not to touch and work around NW though  :rolleyes:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I personally don't touch the flag because well...

1) I'm still an NW nub, I know the premise of it, but I would rather have those who know what they're doing with the flag run it to the goal (I don't even know where the hell the flag is sometimes).

2) From my understanding, you cannot use genie skills to run faster to the goal.  That means I'm pretty much stuck with my own speed buff, which has a really crappy cooldown if I remember correctly (I'm not in game right now to check Elven Alacrity's cooldown) and lasts for like 8 seconds or something.  So that puts me at a speed disadvantage as an archer, in comparison to those with more speed buffs or naturally fast movement speeds. 

Those two reasons are why I pick off those pesky arcanes (and shoot lightning at things with crappy mdef).

What I'd like to see in NW is less alts and less SPAWN KILLING.  The two times I've gone so far, there have been a few a-holes stalking the spawn spots and killing people before they can move.  I can be a bitch sometimes, but at least I have the decency to let folks move out of the spawn area before (attempting to) killing em.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
Hi everyone,
I have a few things that I would like to suggest/discuss:

1. Change the Warsong Belt +5% MP to HP %.
I don't see what the use of +5% MP is to anyone that is using that belt, on top of the fact that you either spend a LOT of EC to buy/make one, I think that 5% HP wouldn't be a terrible or game-breaking change. I may be wrong about this but whats 1-2k extra HP to anyone? If someone disagrees, I'd love to hear why you think it shouldn't be changed.

2. Add in some sort of EC-giving quest/chain.
Now some people may say "NO! No more PVE!" but if the quest chain was done in a way that the mobs that needed killing were not in SZ, and the reward for the quest was decent, then not only blue names would go for that quest, it would provide incentive for pkers to go as well. Alternatively, why not use secret passage as a quest/farming spot (I know why plains is now the farming spot, but the drops are so bad that it makes people want to cry).

3. Give more incentive for flag captures in NW.
I enjoy NW extremely, but currently, most people either a) don't know how to do NW or b) don't care about flag captures and focus on pk only as it gives more personal score. I don't know if its possible, but if flag capture scores could be increased by a bit (I believe it gives 200 score atm, correct me if Im wrong) then it would encourage people to go for the flag.

These are just some things I thought about while playing, I'd love to hear peoples opinions on this or some other sort of improvement that could be made.

Good suggestions, as to the first one, to the barbs with like 90k+ hp it wont only give 1-2k more, so i dont know if it would be that good to change, also the 5% MP is kinda useful for clerics.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.

Good suggestions, as to the first one, to the barbs with like 90k+ hp it wont only give 1-2k more, so i dont know if it would be that good to change, also the 5% MP is kinda useful for clerics.

Edit creation options so there is a max MP, and HP option on creation then?

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!