Epic Perfect World

Just a Few Suggestions

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Hi everyone,
I have a few things that I would like to suggest/discuss:

1. Change the Warsong Belt +5% MP to HP %.
I don't see what the use of +5% MP is to anyone that is using that belt, on top of the fact that you either spend a LOT of EC to buy/make one, I think that 5% HP wouldn't be a terrible or game-breaking change. I may be wrong about this but whats 1-2k extra HP to anyone? If someone disagrees, I'd love to hear why you think it shouldn't be changed.

2. Add in some sort of EC-giving quest/chain.
Now some people may say "NO! No more PVE!" but if the quest chain was done in a way that the mobs that needed killing were not in SZ, and the reward for the quest was decent, then not only blue names would go for that quest, it would provide incentive for pkers to go as well. Alternatively, why not use secret passage as a quest/farming spot (I know why plains is now the farming spot, but the drops are so bad that it makes people want to cry).

3. Give more incentive for flag captures in NW.
I enjoy NW extremely, but currently, most people either a) don't know how to do NW or b) don't care about flag captures and focus on pk only as it gives more personal score. I don't know if its possible, but if flag capture scores could be increased by a bit (I believe it gives 200 score atm, correct me if Im wrong) then it would encourage people to go for the flag.

These are just some things I thought about while playing, I'd love to hear peoples opinions on this or some other sort of improvement that could be made.
Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 04:13 am by Caffeine

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
hi thanks for suggesting and add your ideas.
so lets see

1. i believe it was made it could help Clerics, due to the mana they need for the shield and as u said well, losing 2k hp isnt that much on other classes who have 49k and 50k

2. i think we can increase the rate on plains of farewells although creating secret passage for epic coisn drops might not be a good idea, for us at least since we created the NS Island for that same purppose. i suppose it would only break 1 place into 2 which would split pk aswell into 2, i mean with this that having 1 place for bigger pk is betetr than 2 without any pk action. i think people or would forget NS and spam secret passage OR the other way around, i mean pk wise.

3. from what i know, capturing the flag is what gives the more credits. i saw both of the situations happening, its simply cuz some people prefer to pk instead of running after a flag and obviously some other people just likes to rush for the flag to keep lands and credits up.

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
My Input to the flag carrying :
I once went with a group to NW and on the territory we attacked only our group was there so there were no chance at all to get points with PK. I didn't carry the flag a single time. Only thing I did was buffing the carrier with my Archer buff for max speed. After he carried 2 times the flag I was on Rank 1 on that territory ... and I was like WTF
Also another time when I focused on carrying the flags with another char I got like nothing for it. Was near to last rank.

So please increase the credits earned, if possible, of that.

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Yea... sometimes i can get nearly 40 personal kills, and still get a lower ranking than my good friend, who usually only assist attacks people.. i think the points can derp sometimes, although i enjoy doing nw, more than i ever liked TW, that makes me not want to put much effort into it
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Maybe with combined effort of GM's and players we could get new instance? Because its getting quite boring without new stuff.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Maybe with combined effort of GM's and players we could get new instance? Because its getting quite boring without new stuff.
here's an idea to add to yours, why not just make EU and AEU worth doing, besides just the skills? along with, maybe the Wraithslayer Missive boss to drop items? (r8 mats, elixers, OEC, the usual)
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
we have one idea that i dunno if i can reveal but...it will be worked on for the patch after this one we are working on atm.
its not a new isntance per se...but a new challenge  :rolleyes:
its actually 2...but i will leave it for later lol
sorry  :-\

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
we have one idea that i dunno if i can reveal but...it will be worked on for the patch after this one we are working on atm.

Gib hint and i be your best buddy. c:

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Dat is interesting. But ill still make a plan for a new instance xD

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Dat is interesting. But ill still make a plan for a new instance xD

how and what you mean with "new" ?
we can only use the oens existing in PW :/

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
might just mean his own idea for a re-done instance xD but still, would be amazing if there were 'new' instances for something other than pvp :o

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
the 2 ones we gonna create are for PvE yea
but if im nto wrong Agatio had some idea to create a PvP instance too...something like CoSG. i will need to talk with him about it and see if hes still into it  :-\

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran

Wait....you mean i cant come up with my own instance?
Like new dungeon, new stuff, new layout and things like dat.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Wait....you mean i cant come up with my own instance?
Like new dungeon, new stuff, new layout and things like dat.
pretty sure they'd need someone with a lot of experience in 3d modeling and programming :/

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
pretty sure they'd need someone with a lot of experience in 3d modeling and programming :/

yea and i dunno if agatio would add it...people who usually do those thigns always want soemthing in return and we learn with our past and mistakes.
if you can make 2d modeling instances like Timention said you are very good ^^ but about adding it...i would email Agatio and discuss it with him but i doubt he would add cuz of what i just explaiend you.