Epic Perfect World

TW Bidding

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Hi

If im not wrong then bidding system wont let overbid?
I wanted to bid TW, but someone already bidded on that land, so i made overbid = 31 notes (99 is max i think). Then till bidding end i watched TW map and saw arrow from our land to attack next land, but when bidding ends it shows some other guild attacking it. I didnt even got my 31 notes back.

Is it ment to be like this or some bug?
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
You probably didn't overbid them. I had the same problem last week, I bidded after the 1st bid and still lost the bidding. The arrow was pointing that my guild was attacking the land the whole time, but when the bidding ended I saw that it was wrong. Also the refund isn't added here yet, it was added on PWI like 1-2 patches after SOW.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
Well yeah... I overbid them, but just some bug that dosen't show if someone overbid me again. Since i couldnt bid again.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
You can bid only once, even if you bid lower than them the arrow will point that your bid has succeeded. Best advice that I can give you is to bid more next time :/

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
Ah didn't know it. Been too used to old type of TW bid.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
I bidded the same land with ArchEnemy as you did and I assume you overbidded me. However there was a 3rd bid later which overbidded yours as well. It was Got Milk if I remember correctly.