Epic Perfect World

Faction Jersey

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
You think the GM's will come out with Faction Fashion??? I think it would be a cool idea, atleast like a T-Shirt :3 that has the 2 colors that represent your faction and the Name of the faction :3, just an idea.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
You think the GM's will come out with Faction Fashion??? I think it would be a cool idea, atleast like a T-Shirt :3 that has the 2 colors that represent your faction and the Name of the faction :3, just an idea.

The GMs would be flooded with fac shirt requests.

I apologize but I gotta go off-topic: That sig is hilarious. XD
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
The GMs would be flooded with fac shirt requests.

I apologize but I gotta go off-topic: That sig is hilarious. XD

Lol, no more than faction icons, plus they could add a time limit, such as, 1 fac jersey per.... 5-6 weeks?
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Jim~

Lol, no more than faction icons, plus they could add a time limit, such as, 1 fac jersey per.... 5-6 weeks?

Or only for the faction that has 30+ people online daily or w.e

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Make the faction logo auto apply on a standard base line shirt. I'm sure thats possible and automated

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Yeah they could make it so it'd auto go to your factions logo for whichever faction you're in.
Eg you're in ducks it'll auto give you the 2 main colours for ducks with the emblem imprinted on, if you then left ducks and joined worms it's put worms main colour and the worm emblem on automatically. :)

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It could be based on the Tabards that were in WoW.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Guild_Tabard~

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I think it's a cute idea. Maybe instead of the faction fashion, you could replace it with the jerseys. I'd tell you to ask Paprika, but she's already busy with lots of other stuff. :c

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
We've had something like this in the works since before SoW patch.