Offline pwiaisea

• Beginner
That insect soo annoying -_-

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Uhm, I don't know you personally but that's a nice apology.

IMO, If I was in your position, I would have a non caring attitude and just play the game. Like I wouldn't even care if there was drama involving me or others.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
despite not knowing you, i always thought you were an attention whore and drama starter. I apologise. <3

Offline Bonbon

• Tori was here. <3
Well, I never thought I'd live to see the day when a post like this was written on the forums. Certainly the mature thing to do instead of letting negative feelings continue to build. It's hard to ignore peoples comments and remarks especialy when you are constantly being battered with it from every angle. Good to see you have pulled your mind out of the cloud of confusion. Hopefully you find some peace through this. :)

CarbonStrike- 150 Archer

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
It really sucks that more people can't put all egos aside, and come out to say sorry more often. You're a great friend, and an even better person to have put up with all that and then apologize to THEM. I couldn't do that, but as a GM I'm pretty much forced to.

I'm sorry that a great deal of this player-base sucks at being human beings. I'm also sorry if that didn't sound professional, but it was honest. And I can only hope it gets better for you, and anyone else who takes the hardest of the hits.
:tiger-23:

Edit:
you married cynix i will never ever forgive you neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

For the love of Nutella please change your signature.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
you married cynix i will never ever forgive you neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well everyone can get over it now. Him and I aren't married anymore. That'll sure make some of y'all happy.

Thank you, people of Epic Perfect World. Thank you for killing my happiness I'm apparently not worthy of having.

Uhm, I don't know you personally but that's a nice apology.

IMO, If I was in your position, I would have a non caring attitude and just play the game. Like I wouldn't even care if there was drama involving me or others.

Yeah well, everyone's different. Some of us have guiltier consciences than others do. I'm certainly one of them. Even if people have done shittier things to me than I've done to them, I still feel bad and obligated to apologize.
._.

It really sucks that more people can't put all egos aside, and come out to say sorry more often. You're a great friend, and an even better person to have put up with all that and then apologize to THEM. I couldn't do that, but as a GM I'm pretty much forced to.

I'm sorry that a great deal of this player-base sucks at being human beings. I'm also sorry if that didn't sound professional, but it was honest. And I can only hope it gets better for you, and anyone else who takes the hardest of the hits.
:tiger-23:

Don't be sorry. It's not your fault people suck.
Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 07:41 pm by Satana ♥
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

rainlu

Thank you, people of Epic Perfect World. Thank you for killing my happiness I'm apparently not worthy of having.

aww i can feel so much sadness and hurt feelings from that, i know people are sometimes aggresively throwing out thoughts from their mindset mainly cause this is a game (especially this server) that has a large skill gap and some of better players are putting the worse one down and vice versa, there is not much of choice of the way to improve for them the decission is simple and has only 3 choices: being a headstrong person that is able to gain new ideas/facts or to just mindlessly ignore almost everything open minded or the kind of person that throws random insults just to boost it's ego.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
aww i can feel so much sadness and hurt feelings from that, i know people are sometimes aggresively throwing out thoughts from their mindset mainly cause this is a game (especially this server) that has a large skill gap and some of better players are putting the worse one down and vice versa, there is not much of choice of the way to improve for them the decission is simple and has only 3 choices: being a headstrong person that is able to gain new ideas/facts or to just mindlessly ignore almost everything open minded or the kind of person that throws random insults just to boost it's ego.

Exactly. I'm frankly sick of it all. Games are supposed to be enjoyable. This isn't enjoyable anymore.
Read this and grow up

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I'd just like to say (I'm not talking mess or anything), but you are who you are. Some people aren't going to like you. I for one am one of those people, but you're not going to be compatible with everyone in the world. Some people like you, some people don't. It's honestly pointless to apologize for being you unless you feel like you don't like yourself either. You'll most likely do what people don't like again, because you're being you. Live your life some people will like you some people won't. It's just better for some cases to not stir the kettle. Many times everyone goes out of line, but like I said you're being you. You can't apologize until you first change yourself. Rumors or not, if people would learn to talk things out instead of listening to rumors their wouldn't be as much drama. You can see who BS'ing to victory and who actually means it. Frankly in my opinion, when you give into rumors it shows your true colors, but that's just my opinion :I. Just realize I'm sorry, is just a statement. Actions speak louder than words, for whoever you're directing this apology at, and I don't mean try once and give up and say eff it. I mean if you ACTUALLY care, you'd try and try. You don't need to be kissing someones arse, but if you apologize the person says no and you say well okay then eff you, that's not meaning it. Let me shut up this is starting to have a scroll bar that means this is too long o_o.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
This is an apology thread.
Not a thread about the Sync faction.

If you want a higher post count, find someone else's thread to farm posts on, not mine.

Thank you and take care.
Read this and grow up

rainlu

Exactly. I'm frankly sick of it all. Games are supposed to be enjoyable. This isn't enjoyable anymore.
in which apsect of the game do you feel the most un-enjoyable factor? For me it's when im doing something over and over again...for example when im tired of bh im doing pv...and then when im tired of it i ask for 1v1 and meanwhile there is also NW which also has it's enjoyability, and when im tired of all im just switching the genre of game into something completely different, and when that is not enough i go study and that's only my free time, im also working and doing school, and when im still tired at all, there are friends which are the biggest mental help for me.