Epic Perfect World

An apology

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
I really don't know how much this will matter to anyone but I really think some people deserve this. Before I continue, this isn't a thread to cause drama, or to stir up more problems. You can take this thread as whatever, but if you're going to start drama on this thread, just please, close out from the thread now. I'm not asking for forgiveness, sympathy, or attention. I just feel people deserve an apology and an explanation. Also because I don't know how to exactly apologize to everyone individually.

I just want to apologize to some people on how shitty I've been. I guess I got caught up in the rumors and false things that have been said and originally started by someone who shall remain nameless. I pretty much eventually fed into it and actually started believing them myself which isn't something anyone should do. But I suppose it happens. I guess as the rumors and things said about me whether they were said directly to me or behind my back, it turned me into this bitter person that has a lot of hatred for people who really haven't done anything. But then again, there are those who have fed into the drama too. People who've I've said really shitty things to and a about. As I continue to reflect on my actions and words, nobody deserves it. This is a game we all come onto and play to enjoy. To get away from all of the BS in our real lives... Well, it's at least what I do. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on that one. At least I hope I'm not.

I really am starting to get lost in what I'm saying here, but like I said, I just want to apologize. It's all I can do. I know everyone isn't going to like you, that's okay with me. But I just feel like the drama and trash talking for me has gone too far. It's unnecessary. It's not who I am or want to be as a person whether it's through the internet or even real life. If other people want to feed into drama, then it's their choice, It's your choice. But I'm not going to sit here and prance around like I'm on some higher hierarchy and act like I'm better than everyone else. Because let's face it, I'm really not. I've done and said shitty things that I'm not proud of. I've learned to accept that and the consequences that come along but it's not too late to stop and grow the hell up.

As I said in the beginning, take this as for what you want to take it as. Sorry doesn't always cut it but just know I am.

Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 04:47 pm by Satana ♥
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Aztec

Meh, it's okay, we all have that moment in our life where we go full epic and stir up idiocy. But, some of the people actually deserved that shit, im not saying that what you did was right but nevertheless. May i ask thee fer a dance now? Because you see, dancing is simply epic!
Hi.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
well said.

"It takes a strong person to say sorry, and an ever stronger person to forgive."

RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

LaceyPip

“An apology is the super glue of life. It can repair just about anything.” (MY ADDITION:  If the apology is meant from the heart)
― Lynn Johnston

I commend  you on displaying a great level of maturity in your apology and the fact that you did apologize.

This is the problem with the internet - a lot of people forget that while this is only a game, we are interacting with pixel characters who have a heartbeat, warm blood running through their veins and a whole lot of feelings too.  So we just lash out, spread rumors, spread lies, say nasty things about each other and we all think its okay!

I have said many times before, think before you speak ....WORDS can never be taken back, it hurts, it destroys.

Keep your head up Satana.   I have been taught that its okay to make mistakes as long as you learn from them and absolutely try your utmost best not to make the same one again.

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
I will forgive you.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
you married cynix i will never ever forgive you neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Oh QQ ahed,i tried to kill that insect thinking it was a true one D;
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
Oh QQ ahed,i tried to kill that insect thinking it was a true one D;
   everytime i c that dumb bug, i hit my screen and rage since it wont come off.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
                         AHED אתה ערבי מזוין טיפש

LaceyPip

AHED אתה ערבי מזוין טיפש

Not nice calling someone a stupid ***ing arab!!  And don't spoil this thread, its about Satana, nothing and no one else

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
Not nice calling someone a stupid ***ing arab!!  And don't spoil this thread, its about Satana, nothing and no one else
                im not its me and ahed's way of sayin hello.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
                         AHED אתה ערבי מזוין טיפש
חחחחחחחחחח..  יא זונההההה

Offline Nobody

i forgive u satana  ;)  okay jk, i dont knw u, but ur apology was said in a mature way

and off topic: ahed is my bitch
Jishi

rainlu

aww that was cute <3