Epic Perfect World

Nexy's Challenges

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
This was inspired by someone's comment that casters could not solo PV and it was unfair.

I am making this post for you to challenge me to do things that you believe your class cant do that others can, if I will have a go at it and if its sucessfull ill post the video so you can see how I do it :)

If its unsuccessful but funny, ill post the video :P

If you would like to be a part of the team trying to prove that just because it doesnt seem likely doesnt mean it cant be done, post that below too.

Also please keep the challenges within reason, a level 110 cleric soloing nirvana is not something im likely to take seriously, or a level 120 veno wearing no armour soloing GV while listening nyan cat on youtube, things that arent so far out of reality. I want things like a caster soloing PV, things that other characters the same level can do :)
Last Edit: Apr 30, 2012, 06:17 pm by Nexy

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Challenges

Solo Phoenix Valley effectively (finished within 10 mins) with an arcane robe class. - Failed

Duo GV with a seeker. - Failed, Stage 9, wave 3.
Last Edit: Apr 30, 2012, 06:11 pm by Nexy

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Challenge Team
Nexy
Feared
Last Edit: Apr 30, 2012, 06:11 pm by Nexy

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Challenge Video's
I tried with a 110 Wizzy, A mistake, I'm confident my tactic would have been fast and successful with a higher leveled Wizzy.

Duo GV, fun, but HARD

Last Edit: Apr 30, 2012, 06:12 pm by Nexy

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Something I've always been interested in trying with my seeker.

See how far you can get (or complete, if possible) in a 2 person GV run.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Ohhhhh I like that challenge

My seeker just hit 150, so im happy to give it a shot :)

Glad the first one was a good one :)

I will have to get sage unfetter first though

Not sure how I will film it though, any suggestions? (Because of its length I mean)
Last Edit: Apr 26, 2012, 12:21 pm by Nexy

Offline Curring

I've solo'd every PV on my wiz, took a long time but you just need to know your classes/your own boundaries.

I like this thread, gives you and others something to work towards and aclomplish while giveing others hope. :P
Duo GV sounds freaking awesome.

I'm wondering if a veno could solo FB 109? Abbadon mainly, gear would have to be no better than demonic - any gear build you want I.E. HA/AA.
Though I may try myself at somepoint, as I've never done it witha veno, only 5.0 archer and 3.33 BM. :p

Not sure how I will film it though, any suggestions? (Because of its length I mean)

Record it all (If you have the space) and then speed it up, just need to see it was done duo'd the specifics can be cleared up in writing if you feel theres points that need to be explained? Though thats up to you :)
Last Edit: Apr 26, 2012, 09:19 pm by Curring

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Yep

I'm trying (tried) to solo PV in under 10 mins, a reasonable time, it was not so much the soloing PV part as the doing it quickly

It failed though, interesting to see if someone can use the same tactic with higher DD than I have and have it successful. Shouldnt have taken more than 5 pulls thanks to expel/shadowbinder combo :)

Offline Curring

Shadowbinder?

Whats good for a huge pull is setting up your zhen and then expelling yourself.
Smaller pulls consist of blink kiting and pheonix/hailstorm combo (Works better if you're demon)

Dunno if you can solo 145 PV in 10 mins on a wiz, thats a tall order imho. xD

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Shadowbinder?

Whats good for a huge pull is setting up your zhen and then expelling yourself.
Smaller pulls consist of blink kiting and pheonix/hailstorm combo (Works better if you're demon)

Dunno if you can solo 145 PV in 10 mins on a wiz, thats a tall order imho. xD

Thats exactly what I did, shadowbinder so the stunners couldnt stun, DB + Expel :)

Played a wizzy for 4 years so Im not new to it :) I just think trying on a 110 wizzy was a mistake haha. Shadow Binder is 10 seconds of anti stun and 10m/s.

Offline Rhelanna

I tried solo'ing on my Cleric. I got bored cuz it takes too long on her. rofl. Can solo on Sin and BM ofc. Seeker had crap gears and I tried pulling too much. Then couldn't kick vortex off soon enough and went down. Then I didn't have any rez scrolls so had to release. And when I went back in the mobs went buh-bye.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Hehe yea, the point of that was though to make it time efficient, I'm going to try Duo GV tonight if i'm not well enough to make it to my sisters B'day dinner.

I need more challenges! :D just suggest things :P