Epic Perfect World

Ely's Event: I need a Chibi!!

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I know there are a lot of ppl selling fanart and I see everyone's work is amazing.  :'( So can't choose one to make me a cute chibi... so I tough an event would be better...
Ok so what I want is an evil chibi  >:D , here everyone have to come with their idea of evil, like a zombie veno :o or vampire o,o would be weird an werewolf veno but i'd like see that too xD
About the prize I think 300 ec is good o.o If someone doesn't agree I can increase the prize. ^^
Here's my char's pic. Can't wait to see everyone's art c:
Size doesn't matter but pls not too small >: And you can change her hairystyle o.o or small changes to the fash *-*

Edit: forgot to add I want it colored. I'd like the eye's color a nice evil red :3 ( my logic... )
Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 04:07 pm by Ely♥

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I know there are a lot of ppl selling fanart and I see everyone's work is amazing.  :'( So can't choose one to make me a cute chibi... so I tough an event would be better...
Ok so what I want is an evil chibi  >:D , here everyone have to come with their idea of evil, like a zombie veno :o or vampire o,o would be weird an werewolf veno but i'd like see that too xD
About the prize I think 300 ec is good o.o If someone doesn't agree I can increase the prize. ^^
Here's my char's pic. Can't wait to see everyone's art c:

Does it have to be coloured?
(:

DragonMaiden

I was curious if you had any time you needed it, soonest and/ or latest, since I'm performing an artist juggling act between two co- workers who want tattoos and that other forum event for Brash and EvilTouch.  :tiger-29:

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
love that outfit! D: i would want to draw your character but not as a chibi with that outfit @@;

Offline Elena

I don't mind waiting even one month lmfao I just want a nice chibi  :-X
love that outfit! D: i would want to draw your character but not as a chibi with that outfit @@;
I love ur fanart so ur allowed to make it how u want  :P

And yes it have to be colored.

Offline Elena

Kitty bump O.O  idk... for the artists that didn't saw this  :P

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
How's my rough draft? :/
(:

Offline Elena

How's my rough draft? :/
o.o Im allowed to faint? ITS AMAZING O.O

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
o.o Im allowed to faint? ITS AMAZING O.O
:3

(Extra note: she's holding vials. I went with "poisons and a knife", just because I couldn't think of anything else in that post ;-;)
(:

Offline Elena

:3

(Extra note: she's holding vials. I went with "poisons and a knife", just because I couldn't think of anything else in that post ;-;)

I see o.o anyways I love it and i saw a cute little fang, just love it.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic

Nearly done the lineart :3 Just the extra long ponytail to go  :-X
Edit: And the gem thing in the middle and pockets on sides.
Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 04:53 am by ☠EvilEye☤☃★
(:

Offline Elena

Nearly done the lineart :3 Just the extra long ponytail to go  :-X
Edit: And the gem thing in the middle and pockets on sides.
It's really amazing :o keep going <3

Offline Elena

Bump c: I'd like to know how many are drawing my char atm  :rolleyes: only one I know about is EvilEye '-'.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Bump c: I'd like to know how many are drawing my char atm  :rolleyes: only one I know about is EvilEye '-'.
:-X
Actually, I was procrastinating from doing yours by doing another one for no reason.. .>.>

;-; This method of procrastination...seems pointless since im still drawing.. ;-;
Edit: I forgot to mention that I did yours before the one for the forum chibi event, my entry for ET, because...i was trying to put it off.
And I started that after my brash file went bad because I was putting off the redraw of the brash chibi q.q
(:

Offline Elena

As I said I don't care how much it takes '-' I just want one nice chibi :c tough i might end liking all  :'( since everyone's amazing, but wanted to know if there's actually someone else trying to make it...