Epic Perfect World

10 hours of unstop down pouring rain

Offline DeathsCoffee

• Characters: DeathsCoffee
Heavy, constant rain has put many areas of the New York Mohawk Valley into a state of emergency. Here are some pic my friend and me  take of the flooding

Angelica

Wooow. And I thought Hungary was a dangerous place 'cause of flood.  :shocked:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
o; two of my friends living in different places have been complaining about the storms. Lots and lots of rain, thunder and lightning.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
wow, but...
I don't live in calgary but closeby, but there was a ton of rain recently. Lemme google images.

(:

Offline DeathsCoffee

where i live there are bridge out and last night there as a garage flow down a street that i hear

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
No floods here only this kind of stuff....

^
This photo is how it looks driving at sunset...

LaceyPip

Heavy, constant rain has put many areas of the New York Mohawk Valley into a state of emergency. Here are some pic my friend and me  take of the flooding

I am so sorry for the calamity you guys find yourself in ....I pray that it will soon clear up and for everyone who is in danger of losing their belongings because of the floods

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I had no idea you were a fellow New Yorker! I Live south of you near Albany, and the Mohawk hasn't flooded out down here.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Craggan

No flooding I the Syracuse are either but one of my coworkers lives in Yorkville/ New Hartford and said its pretty bad all around him. Thought hat family dollar looks like the one in Ilion. Maybe I'm wrong lol

Offline DeathsCoffee

No flooding I the Syracuse are either but one of my coworkers lives in Yorkville/ New Hartford and said its pretty bad all around him. Thought hat family dollar looks like the one in Ilion. Maybe I'm wrong lol

that the 1 in  mohawk  heading to herkimer

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
earthquakes,floods,fire/blazes we cant stop the mother Earth :D

Offline NyghtSeeker

• Beginner
  • Your heart beats no matter how much pain its in.
I know what you mean with the rain, I live about an hour west of Boston and it's been raining hippo's all day