Epic Perfect World

Client Crashing

Offline Tsirin

u know, to be sure i downloaded the EpicPW client ;) i have nothing wrong with my client, no crashes no dc's...can u try to do that ?

I have the client from EPW's direct download. Not a patched version of pwi. I get these same crashes with my seeker and no other character. Strange. Someone said that it has something to do with the damage in pv or whatever, but when i do the exact same cave with my assassin using the exact same play style, i have no problems.
FateZero: Assassin 146
Tsirin: Assassin 150
FateOne: Seeker 150
Tzirin: Archer 136

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
u know, to be sure i downloaded the EpicPW client ;) i have nothing wrong with my client, no crashes no dc's...can u try to do that ?

I have the client from EPW's direct download. Not a patched version of pwi. I get these same crashes with my seeker and no other character. Strange. Someone said that it has something to do with the damage in pv or whatever, but when i do the exact same cave with my assassin using the exact same play style, i have no problems.

Glad to know it isn't just me :D

Someone said something to do with the packets that must be from being a seeker, and that sounds technical so i'm going with that. I think Agatio is right, it's MOSTLY when I do large pull instances, but I have done LARGER without crashing.