Epic Perfect World

Client Crashing

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
This will sound very odd, because it is and it is frustrating me.
Every 30-60 mins my client will crash when im playing my seeker.
If I have 1 client open, seeker will crash, 5 clients open, seeker will crash.
It isnt any other accounts or characters, just my seeker.
The settings are IDENTICAL to my assassins, who is on 90% of the time my seeker is on.

Anyone have any clue why?

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Also if it helps
No error message
Happens no matter what im doing
Every so often it wont happen and i'll be able to play for around 2 hours before it crashes, but that isnt often.

A friend said packet errors to do with my toon if that helps?

Offline Epica

• Old Player
i alrdy informed Agatio about that, more ppl pmed me with it :/

just one question to compare with other complains i got, when u crash and try to login after do u get a message "unable to connect to server" ?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
What client are you using?
Have you tried verifying the files?

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
It does not, Only 1 of the clients I am using crashes, it does not d/c me. I can log in right away :)

The client I am using was PWI Descent Patched, I have had this issue but ignored it for a week or two now, verifying has done nothing to fix it.

Offline Epica

• Old Player
u know, to be sure i downloaded the EpicPW client ;) i have nothing wrong with my client, no crashes no dc's...can u try to do that ?

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Not with the size of the download =/
It only ever occurs playing seeker, not any other character on any other account, even with 5 clients open.
The one to crash is ALWAYS seeker.
I'm not an expert but I am fairly sure its something to do with my seeker.
I may visit a friend who plays and see if it crashes on his client, but I wont be able to do that for a while.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
It happens in other situations but it hapens or not 50/50 when leaving nix valley, but I dont get log on errors.

Offline Epica

• Old Player
PV is bugged, Agatio didnt post something dunno why, i feel like slapping him <.<
dont leave PV until the damage count is over. leave only after damage count is over.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The one to crash is ALWAYS seeker.
Have you noticed if it occurs in certain situation? For example using particular skill.. Also you could attach logs once it crashes again.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Umm where would said log be? It just closes as if I force logged.
Happens 100% if I leave PV, just realised that, not on leaving but about 1-5 mins after.
It has entering TM Lunar about 3 times, still got gold for the people I was running though  :P
Not sure i'll keep an eye out, maybe its when I jump between instances on a seeker?

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
Nope. PV is the problem.
When you leave it too early your client crashed because there is a problem with your location after pv and the location of the damage numbers which are still counting. I dont know exactly why and how it happened.

Tip : Go back to character selection after pv.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Nope. PV is the problem.
When you leave it too early your client crashed because there is a problem with your location after pv and the location of the damage numbers which are still counting. I dont know exactly why and how it happened.

Tip : Go back to character selection after pv.

Except for when it happened before today, since ive never been in PV before then =/

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Just crashed on me 3 mins after leaving GV

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Just crashed on me 3 mins after leaving GV
Again, it may be related to the overloading of mobs