Epic Perfect World

Will gm make supply token stashable?

Offline blackfire

Will GM make supply tokens stashable?
Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
TBH I dont think that is a good idea. As I stated on another post before, many players do BH on alts. Currently I do BH on 5 alts. Plus NW gives plenty of tokens if you are HA/Aa or archer. And thats only  my case. There are some ppl that plays a lot of hours daily and they do bh up to 20 times on alts. Making supply tokens stashable would screw the economy so I dont think is a good idea.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
it's not in our plans to make them stashable.

Antihero

If you work for it, I think you should be able to do whatever you want with them.

TBH I dont think that is a good idea. As I stated on another post before, many players do BH on alts. Currently I do BH on 5 alts. Plus NW gives plenty of tokens if you are HA/Aa or archer. And thats only  my case. There are some ppl that plays a lot of hours daily and they do bh up to 20 times on alts. Making supply tokens stashable would screw the economy so I dont think is a good idea.

Just because you struggle to earn them doesn't mean everyone else should be forced to. Don't try to exaggerate the potential consequences, or create a fake scenario, to back your argument.

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
Well I do believe making them stash a
Able would make it toooo easy to get the new gear, make em struggle for good gear, *** em.       And yes I'm one of those 13 bh a day people, it would fap the entire system if the few we're able to amass all their alts tokens
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline Naosu

• Boop
Honestly, I don't see the big deal in making them account stashable.

Me?

I do bhs on several toons when I can. I save them on my main since she needs 200+ for some things. Saving for her ascended supreme robe atm.

What would be helpful? Being able to account stash the tokens from my alts so that I can have them all in one spot and not have to go looking for them when I want to recast her blasted rr8 boots.

But guess what? Not having them account stashable doesn't really mean jack to me. O.o I make the SoW's and the rr8 mats I need and trade them over. It's more of a convenience than something that's going to kill the economy. Plus what do you think is going to happen after MONTHS of nw? You stop needing tokens. O.o Going to be an overflow eventually anyway unless new stuff gets added into the forges.

And this is coming from someone who rarely is able to do NW. So I don't get a shit ton of them every weekend. So it takes me that much longer just because people are worried about others making a million alts and doing bhs. You can have EIGHT toons on one account for crying out loud. ._. 160 per day per account.
Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 09:41 pm by fyrebrite, Reason: Failed maths x.x
What am I even doing?

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
If you work for it, I think you should be able to do whatever you want with them.

Just because you struggle to earn them doesn't mean everyone else should be forced to. Don't try to exaggerate the potential consequences, or create a fake scenario, to back your argument.

I dont even struggled to get them lol, I just devotedly do my dailys and only takes me from 30 to 50 minutes to farm them with 5 alts.

And nope, is not a fake scenario. Janrey said somewhere he farm BH with 24 alts. Plus BH already gives ec + possible blue quest. He probably farm up to 800 ec a day from BH/ blue quests without considerating the supply tokens lol.

You can use the search option to find Janrey's post if interested ;).

This is why I considerate making them stashable would break up the economy. I been swimming in ec lately just BH'ing with 5 alts xD.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Honestly, I don't see the big deal in not making them account stashable.

Me?

I do bhs on several toons when I can. I save them on my main since she needs 200+ for some things. Saving for her ascended supreme robe atm.

What would be helpful? Being able to account stash the tokens from my alts so that I can have them all in one spot and not have to go looking for them when I want to recast her blasted rr8 boots.

But guess what? Not having them account stashable doesn't really mean jack to me. O.o I make the SoW's and the rr8 mats I need and trade them over. It's more of a convenience than something that's going to kill the economy. Plus what do you think is going to happen after MONTHS of nw? You stop needing tokens. O.o Going to be an overflow eventually anyway unless new stuff gets added into the forges.

And this is coming from someone who rarely is able to do NW. So I don't get a shit ton of them every weekend. So it takes me that much longer just because people are worried about others making a million alts and doing bhs. You can have EIGHT toons on one account for crying out loud. ._. 180 per day per account.
also, ^ this, well said son. I completely agree with you.

Offline Naosu

• Boop
also, ^ this, well said son. I completely agree with you.

FYI

I'm a woman. xD
What am I even doing?

Offline Earthling

• C-c-c-combo breaker!
Stash-able, fine. Trade-able, NO.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

+1

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
i think its kinda unfair since all my char are different account so i would not agree with this idea.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Yup, I cannot aggree with this idea either. Making them stashable is almost the same as making them tradeable, since people would be able to sell reskins, SoW and stuff like that faster.

Also, if you have like 5 alts on the same account... You could reforge the gear in 1 day if you attend NW....

The new gear is supposed to make people farm for a bit soo...

Offline Earthling

• C-c-c-combo breaker!
Yup, I cannot aggree with this idea either. Making them stashable is almost the same as making them tradeable, since people would be able to sell reskins, SoW and stuff like that faster.

Also, if you have like 5 alts on the same account... You could reforge the gear in 1 day if you attend NW....

The new gear is supposed to make people farm for a bit soo...

Yea, um sooo, after people farm on one character and they have left over supply tokens, what is there to do with them?
Think about that. Atleast it is only between their characters and not other people.