Epic Perfect World

Bots

Offline Epica

• Old Player
seems like some ppl bot on those EC's coins, is there a way for u to track this ? find out if its true or not o.O i say this cuz of pms and now i read a message on the forum about it too, so just making sure ;) i wouldnt like to see an increase of bot users :/

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I would like you and other GMs reporting names of botting players to me so I can look into it, track their IPs / accounts, because the problem lies is that only we can confirm if player is botting and this is not something that we would do eagerly, so I may reward support members that will report the bots here (maybe with screenshot) with some 'gold' :P
I cannot check this area often due to little to no free time, as I'm mostly busy with other stuff concerning the server.
Last Edit: Apr 25, 2012, 11:59 am by Agatio

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
Botting on mobs who drops EC coins?

Well only way to track people who use bots - is to pm them and check if they are real.

Offline Epica

• Old Player
lol i dont need u to pay me anything lmao
the only way i see we could check on the bots is by beeing invisible, and only GM's can od that, not GS's :/ all me and pammy gonna do is checkthat place time to time :/ nothing else we could do.

can we btw get an exact area of this mobs?
like, it goes form here to here, using coordinates ofc. so i can have an idea where to go and check.

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
When I`m checking something for players - use mini map, if you see green dot, someone is there.
I don`t think being invisible is neccesary. Just fly up and look around, if you find someone - pm them and if they not answering - botting.

Offline Epica

• Old Player
can work ;) i'll try and check that too