Epic Perfect World

NW forced out of map rule is kind of unfair..

When you die in one map of NW 6 times it forces you out and you get nothing from being in that map regardless of what happened... I think the limit should be increased because when your in a 20vs10 map and your killing the 20 with 10 and you have 1 life left you shouldn't be forced out of the map and lose the 11 personal kills you had I mean I did so much in that map... its quite uncool can something be done about that rule?

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Whenever i get forced out, i still get points when the match is over...
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF
thats odd because I don't..

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
you actually might be :o, next time, keep a very close eye on the chat, i can happen when your inside another territory
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Whenever i get forced out, i still get points when the match is over...
this is actually true, Always happens to me

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Yea, i only know this because it confused me very bad on pwi, but after it happened a few times i realized what was happening

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
You can just spawn back 5times and after being killed you do get the personal merit but it's after the war on the particular map is over(the time could vary)

You do get It 100%.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Yep, it all depends on the players in the territory how long it lasts

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
You can just spawn back 5times and after being killed you do get the personal merit but it's after the war on the particular map is over(the time could vary)

You do get It 100%.

^ You get the points from that map once the fight is over, just pay more attention next time it happens. \o/