Epic Perfect World

Helpdesk

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
Not sure if its just me but I can see whyever all threads in there.
Just wanted to point that out since it should actually only be visible to the thread makers and GMs/support

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Yeah, well, two old topics were kinda glitched, but it's fixed now.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Yeah, well, two old topics were kinda glitched, but it's fixed now.

I messaged you on Skype, explaining that I accidentally approved two topics, thinking that they weren't in the Help Desk. :c

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline grajucen1

• Beginner
Hi GM Agatio , i want to know why i cant log my main character? i retrieved it a lot of times and nothing appear on my email, i was also wondering why all my things in my Alt has been stolen? may i know who was the person who was traded by it? i dont know everything. i just logged off and when i logged back all my items gone and my Main character. I need your help and your reply AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Thanks

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Try this, man. Click me!

And ohmy, six months later.

Offline meandyou9999

• Beginner
Any GM helps my Friend for unbanned here character her Character is NIPPON.... he say to me that he didnt sell again her character to other Players... he banned almost 4 months and he wants to play again... pls some mercy for that players....

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Any GM helps my Friend for unbanned here character her Character is NIPPON.... he say to me that he didnt sell again her character to other Players... he banned almost 4 months and he wants to play again... pls some mercy for that players....

http://epicpw.com/helpdesk/

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline goshy11

Hello.. I keep voting and none of my gold is going to my new account what is wrong i voted like 2 time already..!!???

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team