Epic Perfect World

adavance tomes from NW

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
+45 str/magic stats means +90 magic for any Magic class and +45 dex/str means +90 dex for sins which means
magic classes like wiz which are full channell can easy too get a 900+magic and some sins get 1k+ Dex,its gonna be really unbalanced

There's ALREADY magic classes with over 1k mag  :normal-43:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
And 900+ dex archers/sins.  I'm at 888 myself.

No, part of why I stay here is because the balance has been, albeit a little off lately, much better than PWI.  And I don't have to go broke irl keeping up with the Joneses so to speak.  So nope.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Kray/Kraykn

Barb has 1,046 str 1,063 with the 17+ str stones addin new tomes would set new numbers and would make a bigger imbalance. Honestly I think everything is good were it's at, only thing I would like to see is a def lvl cape for dominance some people don't need the +5 attack level would prefer def. Would be nice it took us awhile to get the cape should get the option to either get def or attack from nw forge. That is just my opinion tho o; don't hate

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Barb has 1,046 str 1,063 with the 17+ str stones addin new tomes would set new numbers and would make a bigger imbalance. Honestly I think everything is good were it's at, only thing I would like to see is a def lvl cape for dominance some people don't need the +5 attack level would prefer def. Would be nice it took us awhile to get the cape should get the option to either get def or attack from nw forge. That is just my opinion tho o; don't hate

+17 str stones??
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Kray/Kraykn

Advance runecrafting skill, you can make different kinds going off topic but here http://puu.sh/3sfSj.jpg

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
pls no new tome ty

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
ADD NEW TOMES NAO!!!!
xD they would be epic.

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
There will always be people complaining, or in your vocabulary "QQ". That's just how the internet is. If the tomes are for EVERY class then why not. It adds more content so people don't get bored. It's not a PvP imbalance if everyone has it. If you don't want to take the time to farm it, then you're at a disadvantage.
I don't think its wise mixing those tomes stats with certain classes. As for the farming ya if you can NW all the time I'm sure u can get it, But some people can't NW at all. but I guess theres other ways to farm SoW stuff

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Oh no plis don't. The server is not balanced as it is, why not just keep like this instead of unbalancing it even more? I would rather prefer the dragon times when everything was balanced but whatever.
i agree
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
I think the whole point is to have the average tomes, then the best/more expensive ones for that extra edge.
Adding another level gear will just mean less ppl that are able to PVP untill they have the expensive gear. sad stuff.
That.

Offline Kvothe

Kvothe - 150 Sage Assassin
Mue - 150 Sage Seeker
Delai - 150 Demon Archer
Deynor - 150 Demon Blademaster