Epic Perfect World

delete the old weapons wich was reskined (before update)

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
What about the wr weapon fashion? I want it removed, it's very exploitable.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Entirely different & unrelated issues.  Is it really neccesary to call people QQers just because they have an opinion you disagree with? If all you have is negative comments you should just say nothing at all.

By this logic we may as well let random people have GM swords, it's ok right as long as they get banned if they use it? No potential for abuse there at all.

I'm trying to make people see that the other ones are worthless now. Not a single thing I said was rude in anyway. o.O And your logic again makes no sense. Sorry. 3:

People are saying that the old ones give you an advantage of sorts when it is actually the new fash that does since you cannot see the weapon they have.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline cidkmilord

Just sayin'.

Personally, I'd want some compensation if I lose my reskinned weapon due to some asswipes that decided to exploit the old system.  You know how much hassle that'd be?  So, like, no.

yup it is over power specially cuz nobody else can get it anymore, but i tihink is fair also the peoples who had the wep wich would be deleted, get a good compesation :)

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
yup it is over power specially cuz nobody else can get it anymore, but i tihink is fair also the peoples who had the wep wich would be deleted, get a good compesation :)

You're beyond dumb, off yourself.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
guys...
those previous reskins r only skins...they do nothing to the weapons.
locking this cuz i just explained it i see this going into problems.