Epic Perfect World

delete the old weapons wich was reskined (before update)

Offline cidkmilord

is unfair some players sploit theyr resking weps (the ones before the update) so why they dont delete them? probably becouse they pay fo rthem but still being unfair cuz is not able to do anymore, we should fin da solution for this ty

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic

+1.
I don't have one, btw, if I get accused of favourism..All I have is a weapon fash.

But yeah. They donated for it, I think they should get to keep it.
(:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i dunno why is this s problem LOL
im failling to see the point fo this topic  :rolleyes:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
i dunno why is this s problem LOL
im failling to see the point fo this topic  :rolleyes:
This.
It's why it deserves this face again.

I'l find some more fitting faces if a GM would leave the thread open for a little bit longer..
(:

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
This is a bit hard to understand the poster.
But if he is saying that they are going to lose the weapon reskins they have already bought, then he has a vaild point... :-\

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF
Haha no. Just no. Why was this topic even brought up?  Dumbest post I have read ever..

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Haha no. Just no. Why was this topic even brought up?  Dumbest post I have read ever..
+1
Just gotta admit I failed to read it all bcuz of my lazyness, just noticed the key words:
players
weps
unfair
anymore

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
why so mad about skinned weps? they spent good money for em, the stats are no higher, so whats the problem? i bet they pissed that wep fash came out lol
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline moo

IS A SKIN don't give you extra stats son what you want do  with that, why so mad?

Correct me if I'm wrong but they do give you an "advantage".

Afaik, when they reskinned those weapons their level/grade changed (refines, damage, etc. didn't - just the grade). Now since those weapons got a "grade reduction" they are able to use physical/magical charms (e.g. http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/12384 ) that normally are not equip-able since all of the current weapons are g16 or higher.

Then again, I might be talking out of my a-hole and be completely wrong  :'(

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
^ You're massively wrong.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Correct me if I'm wrong but they do give you an "advantage".
k
Afaik, when they reskinned those weapons their level/grade changed (refines, damage, etc. didn't - just the grade). Now since those weapons got a "grade reduction" they are able to use physical/magical charms (e.g. http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/12384 ) that normally are not equip-able since all of the current weapons are g16 or higher.

Then again, I might be talking out of my a-hole and be completely wrong  :'(

Physical, and magical charms? I'l tell you how you use them.
Get a 110 or less weapon within the level range. equip item and wep. unequip wep. equip normal wep. kk your done.
-.-
IDK much either but I don't think it has anything to do with charms.
(:

Offline moo

Physical, and magical charms? I'l tell you how you use them.
Get a 110 or less weapon within the level range. equip item and wep. unequip wep. equip normal wep. kk your done.
-.-
IDK much either but I don't think it has anything to do with charms.

That does not actually work, you have them equipped but they don't work/still have the same amount equipped after you attack someone/something.

And this actually works, afaik, if you have your G18 reskinned as a G11-G15 then you can equip those charms and get a decent attack boost.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
That does not actually work, you have them equipped but they don't work/still have the same amount equipped after you attack someone/something.

And this actually works, afaik, if you have your G18 reskinned as a G11-G15 then you can equip those charms and get a decent attack boost.

Reskinned weps are still G18.