Epic Perfect World

whai do I have a bird on my shoulder? o.O

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy
Ok so I logged my wizzie to see if I had anything on her account..and I noticed she had a bird on her shoulder...anyone have any ideas why? o.O

Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 06:22 pm by lucy

Offline CrisisX

it comes with the dress, I think it's pretty cool addition they put in xD

Offline Danica

Hi Lucy, 2 of my friends had that bird on the shoulder alrdy. never happened to me.

Offline lucyღ

• <3
it comes with the dress, I think it's pretty cool addition they put in xD

Amg that is so cool haha. thanks for solving that for me ;D I was so confused haha its really cute as well :3

Offline CrisisX

Amg that is so cool haha. thanks for solving that for me ;D I was so confused haha its really cute as well :3

Yw, I remember when it came out on  PWI everyone was freaking out cause the little birdy wouldn't go away xD

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
I have been getting the bird on the sholderlder of all my toons since the SOW patch, all classes , female only, and dosent matter what fash I wear he just comes randomly for me .  Have posted many SS of him on  all my toons and they are all in different fashions, Do  you have a link about the fash that is is supposed to come with if so please post it here :D
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼
Nab ;o

Offline lucyღ

• <3
Nab ;o

shush you. you didnt know either ;o

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
so then since my toons dont all have the same fash how do they all get the bird then?? And why does it come and go randomly as well? just wondering what fash is "the" fash  and also why can no one else see the bird when it is there...yet I have ss to prove he is in fact there on my left sholder.

Offline CrisisX

it should only be with that parakeet fash or whatver....if it's with the others then I couldn't tell you why unless it's a bug, either way it's a cool little bird, I know on SoW it only came with the parakeet one, so I'd assume bug xD

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
then why do I have on all my toons and not all have that fash ?? weird but kinda cool anyway

Offline lucyღ

• <3
I has no idea...its really cute though :3 must be a bug of somesort :o this is my first time seeing it lolol

Offline CrisisX

then why do I have on all my toons and not all have that fash ?? weird but kinda cool anyway

because your a kittehKatt and it's trying to make friends

I has no idea...its really cute though :3 must be a bug of somesort :o this is my first time seeing it lolol

and for you it's because you like lamp and so does the bird xD

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
:3  so my friend and I bought the fash parakeet and suddenly the bird appeared on our sholders this time we could both see it so that is question one answered.  then we took the fash and account stashed it and the bird was still there on our sholders LOL, she even sold the fash and yes the lil birdie is still there on her sholder too ...finally a bug that is cute and fun <3

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Put any fash with effect on once, then change it to other fash. That effect will stay till u relog.
glitch?