Epic Perfect World

Why do people QQ when a barb camps tiger but are fine with camping Panda?

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
dont panda just reduce the -dmg from tiger form asnd add a chi giving skill? i mean either way barbs can be a collosal pain in the ass if you dont know what your doing, call an AA on his ass and watch the nukes fall <3 but i love barbs they so good at stealing the spotlight
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Also some people find the panda cute.
the panda is no cute, the panda more likely pedophile i would say panda face irritate me
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
the panda is no cute, the panda more likely pedophile i would say panda face irritate me

yea i don't find it cute either. i like tiger form more.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

rainlu

Yeah but. a lot of barbs/seekers/bms. Just camp the def gears, wait for genie to regain energy, them to build chi,skill cds or wait for an opening. Stun, go attack gears, do combo. If it succeeds they win. if it fails, they rinse n repeat. It is killing a lot of 1v1s, several times this week ppl have done it xD

But yeah back on topic. i don't think many ppl know. and only HA classes could rlly stuggle, :)
omg no this again...do you want all of your games to end under 30 sec, maybbe that's the reason why venos got purge and wiz got their morai aeu skills aswell with the correct timing of psies, absorb soul of mystic, sin and bm got brutal stuns and archer got insane cast speed.      Try to seperate classes from tanks and constant dmg dealers.
Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 11:20 am by rainlu

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
easy counter with bm: blade hurl Hf and SL is the best advice i could give to that bm, but dont worry, that barb wont kill a bm camping tiggy with deff lv

this is true, I struggle against BM's as a barb. I have high attack output but BMs and Seekers too use HA gears, and their extra buffs (60% phs defence for a BM and def level +30, i think for Seeker) meaning its really difficult for me to cause any real damage.

BM's - Master of stun, stack BH, HF and SL > bye bye barbie
Seekers - Def level Weapon, Full metal Nuke > bye bye Barbie

I have sufficient defence against seekers full metal nuke but strugge to cause damage on them, having said that I would say I've won more seekers than I have lost to. BM's are a class that usually own me and they are the only class I will camp against just to stay alive. If a BM is going full HA, i do what I can to avoid the conflict

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Pandas are cuter.

/thread.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Panda_monium

i dont see it, how are the pandas cute!! is it the belly??

sixsignsofalex

omg no this again...do you want all of your games to end under 30 sec, maybbe that's the reason why venos got purge and wiz got their morai aeu skills aswell with the correct timing of psies, absorb soul of mystic, sin and bm got brutal stuns and archer got insane cast speed.      Try to seperate classes from tanks and constant dmg dealers.

If the ppl know wut they r doing, it's kinda hard to die in 30 seconds. Not impossible by any means, but hard. I just think switching gears, especially in a 1v1. is stupid and pretty skill less, if people want more def, use def wep. Go for it.
but don't camp a def wep till combo is ready switch to aps/atk wep and go back to def when combo is over. it just takes all the fun/skill out of the game. Might aswell all go play psys, camp white all day and just go around hitting other psys in white voodoo.

That is the one problem on this server, on all others, If u wanna go attack mode, Your def was always lessened or vice versa. Like on vendetta, all those DOT aps sins,were super squishy, but they hit so hard/fast. Here we don't have that. You can go from a pro tank, to a pro DD, just by running a finger from keys 1-6 z z z z z

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
it just takes all the fun/skill out of the game.

Fun is subjective, don't try to force your
opinions onto others.

sixsignsofalex

Fun is subjective, don't try to force your
opinions onto others.

No one is tryna force opinions on anyone o.o i just expressed mine, and he expressed his, i respect that, he probably does too, why can't u?

There are many seperate opinions on many aspects of the game, best combos, best classes, hell even best fash. Everyone has their own opinions. Some like gear switching, some don't,  Some like spending hundreds of irl $ to make them strong on a game, Others prefer to farm :D all personal opinions and preferences^_^

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://troll.me/images/y-u-no/stupid-trolls-y-u-no-stay-under-bridge.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.troll.me/2011/07/08/y-u-no/stupid-trolls-y-u-no-stay-under-bridge/&h=413&w=550&sz=25&tbnid=sXHzDu7fmtY3dM:&tbnh=81&tbnw=108&zoom=1&usg=__EDIifZ1GT-6_7M1H21L8T58-zFg=&docid=WesjQt2MlngwXM&sa=X&ei=5FzMUc21G8f80QWUyYDQBQ&ved=0CDQQ9QEwAQ&dur=549

Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 02:43 pm by Talented

LaceyPip

No one is tryna force opinions on anyone o.o i just expressed mine, and he expressed his, i respect that, he probably does too, why can't u?

There are many seperate opinions on many aspects of the game, best combos, best classes, hell even best fash. Everyone has their own opinions. Some like gear switching, some don't,  Some like spending hundreds of irl $ to make them strong on a game, Others prefer to farm :D all personal opinions and preferences^_^

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://troll.me/images/y-u-no/stupid-trolls-y-u-no-stay-under-bridge.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.troll.me/2011/07/08/y-u-no/stupid-trolls-y-u-no-stay-under-bridge/&h=413&w=550&sz=25&tbnid=sXHzDu7fmtY3dM:&tbnh=81&tbnw=108&zoom=1&usg=__EDIifZ1GT-6_7M1H21L8T58-zFg=&docid=WesjQt2MlngwXM&sa=X&ei=5FzMUc21G8f80QWUyYDQBQ&ved=0CDQQ9QEwAQ&dur=549

Just re inforcing your piccie  >:D  :P

Offline DeathTap

What ever happened to people playing how they want to play?

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
PK vs Elders please  :normal-12:

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
What ever happened to people playing how they want to play?

\o/

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: