Epic Perfect World

DragonChild's Scale Event

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Why is it force PK? There were people near the quest site killing me and stopping me from getting a scale. They were doing it so I can't get one. The event should not be force PK.

EDIT: I have video of this happening.
Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 07:40 pm by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Are you serious? Why dont you ask for Safe zone while doing NW so you can just run with the flag, or just run with a cata at TW.
What dragonchild event o.o if its a faction based event there should not of been any pk? I never heard of there being a dragonchild event where you can get pked?

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Are you serious? Why dont you ask for Safe zone while doing NW so you can just run with the flag, or just run with a cata at TW.

They were camping the quest site. I'm alright with randomly being PKed here and there but not the the point that I am being camped.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
They were camping the quest site. I'm alright with randomly being PKed here and there but not the the point that I am being camped.

Join a big guild and pipe down, what do you want. Water PVE event?  :normal-43: People keep trying to kill the -already- diminished pvp in the server.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
It is a PK based Event and we are not changing it sorry.