Epic Perfect World

nation wars 6/23

Confederate

game play video. not just pk in mid since i actually learned what capping and defending means, and how to do it  ;D

enjoy.

LaceyPip

An enjoyable 6 mins ...thank you for sharing a very nice video with us

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
lolz there's the country rock, not to bad i guess  :pig-24:

good game, this NW pk too fun

Offline BamBam

• Old Player

I never thought I would see a EPW vid with country music lol. It's about time we get some southern style in here. I hope to see more of these, it was a good video.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
1:05 ARCHER CASTING METAL ATTACK ON YOU  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Confederate

An enjoyable 6 mins ...thank you for sharing a very nice video with us
Thank you!

NW my fav

I never thought I would see a EPW vid with country music lol. It's about time we get some southern style in here. I hope to see more of these, it was a good video.
I listen to a lot of different music, country being my favorite. Most of my older videos from another server have country music. The first song is called Step Up by Maylene & the Sons of Disaster

Also, thx for the feedback! I enjoy making these vidyas, almost as much as I enjoy NW

1:05 ARCHER CASTING METAL ATTACK ON YOU  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Happens every single time I PK

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

:normal-2: :normal-2: