just curious what chu think
Last Edit: Apr 24, 2012, 11:59 pm by studmuffin

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
please don't start again, thank you

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
Well considering I saw various topics posted up asking if "so and so should be a GM", this looks like legitimate topic. I mean, it clearly follows what Agatio posted saying that we are free to voice out our opinions. Plus I really don't see how this is insulting either :D It's like calling out the government for being dumb and protesting about it.

Edit: forgot to say my opinion. Nope to the nope to the nope.
Last Edit: Apr 25, 2012, 12:04 am by Zaibeast'
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic
Well considering I saw various topics posted up asking if "so and so should be a GM", this looks like legitimate topic. I mean, it clearly follows what Agatio posted saying that we are free to voice out our opinions. Plus I really don't see how this is insulting either :D It's like calling out the government for being dumb and protesting.

apperently not :O considering the post right above yours says otherwise

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
But we don't speak about / rate / choose GMs on forums, this is not democracy. :)
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=9.0

Offline kirya00

But we don't speak about / rate / choose GMs on forums, this is not democracy. :)

Umm You said in a previous post we could speak our minds.. now that people are telling you if want a gm or not.. you say we don't have a voice..

I think both Thanatos and Alethia should be removed as gm's.. she can't do anything on her own. Seeing how us the people are the ones that donate to the server.. I think we should have a voice in it.. If people honestly have good reason why someone shouldn't be a gm I.E getting someone fired on purpose.. You yourself not liking a Gm but refuse to remove her for "personal reasons" Some shaaaaady shit going on behind the sences..

thing is i have pmed you about this exact topic before and you pretty much said that you knew he had made mistakes and to deal with it or put up with it. and btw you lost all my respect when you openly admitted you preferred to keep your in game girlfriend happy than keep the server as a whole happy.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Sorry but Lilly resigned and it was all her choice.

Umm You said in a previous post we could speak our minds.. now that people are telling you if want a gm or not.. you say we don't have a voice..

I think both Thanatos and Alethia should be removed as gm's.. she can't do anything on her own. Seeing how us the people are the ones that donate to the server.. I think we should have a voice in it.. If people honestly have good reason why someone shouldn't be a gm I.E getting someone fired on purpose.. You yourself not liking a Gm but refuse to remove her for "personal reasons" Some shaaaaady shit going on behind the sences..
Last Edit: Apr 25, 2012, 05:13 am by Agatio

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player

The problem, however, is that you haven't done anything about it. There are a TON of players that see something wrong with certain GMs. However, they're too afraid to voice out their opinions. Or they would prefer to turn a blind eye. It is much easier to actually see the opinions of the masses in public rather than keeping it in the private. If the staff of this server isn't doing what they are suppose to, then players will continue to leave and this server won't go anywhere.

I understand that a GM cannot please every single person. But bending the rules as a GM and not being fair at enforcing those rules hurts the server overall. I'd rather have no GMs on this server rather than seeing GMs abuse and use their power to get what they want. GMs in a way reflect the type of server this is. If the staff is corrupted, then nothing good will come out of it.

I respect that you have done alot for this server and I'm thankful you at least are trying to balance out the game in general. I didn't post this to bash on you in anyway but to point out problems I've seen and experienced.

Offline Chakka

I've personally seen this same issue rage through forums like wildfire. It never ends well or pretty.

Problem is once it starts it's almost impossible to stop as people finally start letting out all their pent up rage over the issue in question.
I'm mean. Deal with it

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
Oh I don't rage. I just write what I see. And say what I think. I could be wrong but it's my opinion and I always think I'm right :D

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
please don't start again, thank you

Agatio they may not present it in a way that is not offensive but if you look at the title this is a forum for discussion.

Thanatos has good points and bad points, like any person I think the comunity needs to have thier say represented, good and bad, if you dont want something public maybe make a GM review system or somthing.

From personal experience Thanatos isn't a bad guy, he is talkable to and a good GM, but honestly from what the others are saying he has faults in that he cant seperate leisure and GMing.

Look just dont read the posts that are openly offensive but dont ignore the ones that are trying to just inform you of what needs fixing.

You dont have to fire anyone, just make a list for each GM of what they have to fix, and tell them to work on it :)

No offence to the other GMs, but Lilly definately was the best at GMing, she might not have been as chatty but she did her job well! If you can't get her back atleast take something from her leaving!

Wow 4 posts in the time i took to write this...

Agatio its not a Democracy, but the server is built on  players and if the majority is not heard on such a large issue.

The others say fire, but I think you could come up with alot of other solutions!

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
no he should resign

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0