Epic Perfect World

Quiting and Quiting of Asian Faction and players

Confederate

if he does make a slot of time for all of those days, the chances would be alot higher, no? anyway as of now there is definitely no chance that an asian guild can hold onto land (case in point: axegroup and harimau) because the times are too unfair. like cocaboy said, even 1am or 2am would be more attendable.

EPW is a euro based server, not international. We're sorry TW is inconvenient for you, but there are more timezones than just yours that we have to consider. We adjusted it once before to try and make things easier, and as Aga said, it won't happen again.

Offline Komi

• Ego Crusher
  • Hitmehard > All veno
If u cant make it like 10 pm on us. Then change it atleast 12 - 1 am. To be fair  ^-^
1/5 of Alamat core.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Like I said before, NW time on Sunday is going to be changed, but you have to be patient as it's not simple due to technical reasons.
Regarding the TW, it must stay as it is, editing the time is just impossible without making a lot of players unhappy because of it.

Why are you guys still going on about this?

Offline cocaboy

If u cant make it like 10 pm on us. Then change it atleast 12 - 1 am. To be fair  ^-^

yeah! I don't think making the TW ahead 1-2 hours would very much affect so called EURO players..
please try to make attendable for all the time zone players!

Looking forward on your  reconsideration!

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
yeah! I don't think making the TW ahead 1-2 hours would very much affect so called EURO players..

yes, i think that time is in the afternoon for some europeans(: tw on saturday/sunday afternoon wouldn't be that bad, right?
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Ok, this is getting annoying, go migrate, or stick to pk and dont do tw, not that you even get a lot from it  :normal-43:

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Aga has already said it won't happen, and I won't say it again, there's more than just two timezones that need to be considered. If you need further answers, please check the other threads about TW.